2016 SLT lights in 14/15 SLT/All Terrain almost done

Great looking truck Bwright??

Spurshot thanks for the honest review of the LED headlights on your Sierra.  Have TRS HID kit on my 15 Sierra but have considered swapping them for the 16+ LEDs.  Agree that the forward lighting is great but side lighting is lacking without the XB foglights on.

9 hours ago, cbrsilv15 said:

It seems like some guys up north with the LTZ led lights in their Silverado have some problems with the snow not melting because of the heat.  Are there any issues with the GMC led lights?

I drove for a short time in the snow this week. They didn’t have a problem, but it was barely at freezing.  I would guess it’d be a problem in maybe 20F colder temps.  The fact that there is a large housing with a lot of air and some distance from the LED would lead me to believe it’ll be a problem.

On 12/5/2017 at 2:20 PM, roadblock said:

Just joined the club after finally finding the new headlights for a decent price. Had the harness from Vann for awhile. At one point I connected the new headlights and went to grab the bolt to secure it, and the headlight fell and the harness split apart at the connector. So I had to re-wire it, but it all worked out in the end, no issues!

b61NBLj.jpg

dF27pNR.jpg

D3ckRcn.jpg

BOD8rn6.jpg

looks sharp man, nice rig.

Alright guys with the end of 2017 approaching very quickly and schedules getting hectic, I will be sending out the last couple adapters this afternoon. Once new years is here and everything settles down I plan on inventorying this mess I have and re-order parts. I should have a full DRL off integrated harness as well if the enclosures work out early 2018 (Thanks Payton!).  

I just want to say THANK you to all who have purchased adapters as well as the ones who helped out with testing, suggestions etc. It wouldn't be possible without you guys! Its been greatly appreciated. I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!

Thanks,

Vann

Edited by zmnypit
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Part#"s for each side is 

84039199 & 84039200

Below is a link for ebay where I purchased mine from. The seller always has them available. Must have a hook up at a dealer. Don't forget they won't just plug straight up to your factory setup. You have to get with Vann on this thread about them.  He sold me 2016/2017 headlight and tail light conversion plugs for my 14' model Sierra. Outstanding guy to deal with it. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2016-GMC-Sierra-Denali-Tail-Lamps-Tail-Lights-Taillights-2016/322984109437?_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIM.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D44039%26meid%3Dead1ec4eb9f64fce927203c965b9d112%26pid%3D100011%26rk%3D3%26rkt%3D12%26sd%3D322886371795&_trksid=p2047675.c100011.m1850