2016 SLT lights in 14/15 SLT/All Terrain almost done

after a weekend of usage, its clear to me that the Denali LED lights are far superior to the stock 14 lights, brighter than the LED bulbs I bought, and brighter than the 35w DDM HID kit I started with. Very pleased with them

I noticed my left DRL ring has an intermittent flicker.  It does it only when the engine it running.  It doesn't flicker all the time.  But about half the time it flickers.    Any help would be appreciated.  Is this a capacitor issue or a headlight assembly issue? Wiring?  I have the short jumper harnesses from the OP.

On 2/11/2018 at 6:15 PM, clayp said:

after a weekend of usage, its clear to me that the Denali LED lights are far superior to the stock 14 lights, brighter than the LED bulbs I bought, and brighter than the 35w DDM HID kit I started with. Very pleased with them

Prior to installing these, did you also do the BCM flash that provided more voltage to the headlights? I know the 14s experienced this issue and GMC released the following TSB # PIT5374B to address it. I'm trying to determine if the BCM update would be beneficial or if it's not needed with this new set of lights.

Thanks,
Matt