2016 SLT lights in 14/15 SLT/All Terrain almost done

5 hours ago, Adamac said:

Been looking at doing this headlight mod for awhile on my 2014 Sierra SLT. I'm having a hard time deciphering which headlights are the one's I need? Could anyone provide me with the part numbers I need to be searching for? For the left and right LED lights not HID. Thanks!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2016-2018-GMC-Sierra-LED-Headlights/113354418052?epid=28011119853&hash=item1a64732784:g:qxcAAOSwDElb4gG8:rk:23:pf:0

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/6/2018 at 9:32 AM, Adamac said:

Been looking at doing this headlight mod for awhile on my 2014 Sierra SLT. I'm having a hard time deciphering which headlights are the one's I need? Could anyone provide me with the part numbers I need to be searching for? For the left and right LED lights not HID. Thanks!

84515727 is the driver side part number i just installed on mine the passenger side should be close to this part number mine are leds 

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, texasaggies16 said:

Gentleman, do you prefer Morimoto XB fog lights or LEDs inside the stock housings to go with the Denali lights?

I have the Morimoto XBs in my SLT. Nice cut off, great side lighting and very bright. I also have the Denali LED Headlight and tail light upgrade. The Morimoto XBs match perfectly with color output of the Denali LEDs. I have a pic earlier in the post with both headlights and XBs on. It is during the daylight, but you will get the idea. If you are looking above the cutoff line, the XBs look very tiny, but looking below the cutoff line they are bright.

17 hours ago, texasaggies16 said:

Waiting on my headlights and harness to show up, I really wish Morimoto made it in a clear/chrome housing, the black seems to blend in a bit much on lighter trucks I feel like.

Hey Texas,

I found that pic for you. I personally like how the black housing blends in with my bumper.Bshelz1.thumb.JPG.80560b6ad224b24ab833737f60c3d341.JPG

• Like 1

5 hours ago, WSFD6107 said:

Hey Texas,

I found that pic for you. I personally like how the black housing blends in with my bumper.Bshelz1.thumb.JPG.80560b6ad224b24ab833737f60c3d341.JPG

I really like the look, I ended up ordering a set of morimoto fogs and some plasti dip for my GMC emblem. The black flows really well with headlights I think.

Extremely nice looking rig!

- Left & Right head light expected to arrive, Thursday/Friday.

- Morimoto Fogs expected on Thursday!

-GEN5 harness shipped today VIA priority mail so i am hoping it will come Thursday or Friday too!

Super excited!

Edited by texasaggies16