B1GTED's 2016 Z71/LTZ 4X4 MIDNIGHT EDITION SILVERADO

b1gted

look good is that a k&n oil / dry filter ??? maybe I should trade mind in , for a new midnight ????

It is an AEM dry filter.

It does come with the bedliner, major plus.

did your exhaust come with the truck or add on ??? soft or loud tone ?? is it worth the money ?? looking good

Edited by tahoe08

did your exhaust come with the truck or add on ??? soft or loud tone ?? is it worth the money ?? looking good

I had the dealer add it on to the package before signing - same with window tint and GM Kicker Amp/Sub...actually got all 3 of these as a signing bonus basically, negotiated my price and told them I needed these 3 accessories, or I'd take it to a different dealership and ask them the same thing. Found one finally out in East Texas that agreed.

It's got a medium tone to it, nothing crazy like the ATAK but way louder than the GM Performance Exhaust (Borla Touring). I have the passenger side exit and the duals looks great too.

I'd highly recommend it if you're willing to fork over the extra dough. You get what you pay for, it's got more than enough growl for me.

I had the dealer add it on to the package before signing - same with window tint and GM Kicker Amp/Sub...actually got all 3 of these as a signing bonus basically, negotiated my price and told them I needed these 3 accessories, or I'd take it to a different dealership and ask them the same thing. Found one finally out in East Texas that agreed.

It's got a medium tone to it, nothing crazy like the ATAK but way louder than the GM Performance Exhaust (Borla Touring). I have the passenger side exit and the duals looks great too.

I'd highly recommend it if you're willing to fork over the extra dough. You get what you pay for, it's got more than enough growl for me.

thank you for information

• 3 weeks later...

any chance you want to get rid of those wheels/tires and upgrade to something else @chevyroofer?

Not a chance! These 18" OEM black wheels and the duratrac tires make the ride 10x smoother than my 2014 silverado with the 20s.

I will only be adding either a bigger K02 or Duratrac at 45k miles...I even was looking for a spare black wheel for myself! Sorry!

• 4 weeks later...

Finally got my truck tinted so thought I would add it to my build thread.

9a5f518944d45e198d9781513d80665b.jpg

b89192340f4577bf2da4e0f5b3f4d634.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Finally got my truck tinted so thought I would add it to my build thread.

9a5f518944d45e198d9781513d80665b.jpg

b89192340f4577bf2da4e0f5b3f4d634.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

looks good. ANY problem with the amp steps ????

thank you for the info. But we get a lot of sand / ice /salt during winter .

Just got them a few months back, i can report back after the winter snow and sand.