Post your Pics of your Chevy/GMC towing!

All I've towed so far is the River Queen and the Bass Cat.

0215161632a_zpsaa8xso3s.jpg

0518161914_zpsztl0bq9o.jpg

Man I got soft spot for these new regular cabs. Definitely remind me of the 73-87 body style C10/K10's.

Does that pre runner have VW based suspension front and back? Still looks like its powered by the little flat four, love those things, we just got our patina bug ready for a 4th of July show and couple weekends ago we took the buggy with a 2110 in it down to Little Sahara.

Pulling the prerunner 1

11038563_10156153788425005_8646903714997

Pulling the prerunner 2

20151206_090155_zpsjir8l13h.jpg

My husband and his buddies used to race the 1000 back in the 70's. They raced motorcycles. Also did the Parker 400 and the Mexicali 250. I was part of the pit crew and was the team medic.

Pulling the prerunner 1

11038563_10156153788425005_8646903714997

Pulling the prerunner 2

20151206_090155_zpsjir8l13h.jpg

• Like 1

Does that pre runner have VW based suspension front and back? Still looks like its powered by the little flat four, love those things, we just got our patina bug ready for a 4th of July show and couple weekends ago we took the buggy with a 2110 in it down to Little Sahara.

Yes it is, it's a class 16 race car, front and rear are based on the VW suspension still working with torsion bars but with some upgrades hehe. Engine is a 1600cc with a lot of extras

Enviado desde mi LG-D855 mediante Tapatalk

• Like 1

My husband and his buddies used to race the 1000 back in the 70's. They raced motorcycles. Also did the Parker 400 and the Mexicali 250. I was part of the pit crew and was the team medic.

This past Baja 500 was my first race actually in the car, I'd been part of crews for a few years now

Enviado desde mi LG-D855 mediante Tapatalk

I pull this just fine, 10/10500 depending on fuel, but its a bullet in the wind with a perfectly balanced trailer, so very hard to compare to you camper boys,

IMG_20160610_171814973_HDR_zps9yucu0ry.j

I'll bet the truck is easier on fuel than the boat.

• Like 3

I was kind of suprised at the squat on some of these. It is rated for 10k bit it seems to need a nice balanced platform or else the front tires get a little light.

• Like 1

I was kind of suprised at the squat on some of these. It is rated for 10k bit it seems to need a nice balanced platform or else the front tires get a little light.

Probably because they were 'levelled' -- and the main reason i prefer to see some 'rake' in an unloaded truck.

(But opinions are like as****es, everybody has one.)

Probably because they were 'levelled' -- and the main reason i prefer to see some 'rake' in an unloaded truck.

(But opinions are like as****es, everybody has one.)

I completely agree: there needs to be some rake in the truck.

My 2016 still hasn't arrived yet but I plan on installing the following: 1" spacer in front, 1" spacer in rear and Air Lift 5000 Ultimate Air Bags. Should maintain its rake, stance will be higher and the air bags will prevent squat. Should be absolutely perfect!