Post your Pics of your Chevy/GMC towing!

I'm still here giggling. It's fun how mush sh!t talking happens here. My truck is one of those colors that always looks dirty In Person. Not as clean as it looks.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I'm not talking it lol just saying what I noticed poking fun with these asphalt cowboys lol jp fellers again.

What's the color you have?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'm not talking it lol just saying what I noticed poking fun with these asphalt cowboys lol jp fellers again.

What's the color you have?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Tungsten metallic

I wish mine was a pavement princess. I have scratches from front to back. Huge chips and curbed rims. Last time I went camping/hunting for a little carried away on where I wanTed to get to. 4c80c0e5d6c89e9dc2021c278adac509.jpg9716a36808790215d094f735e7348cb1.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Edited by smcgillis10

Hey where in WV do you camp? I'm looking for non commercial places that we might be able to mountain bike/fish/trap shoot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check out the North Eastern side of West Virginia(most mountainous). Mononghahela Natl Forest covers a good chunk of that area and has tremendous recreation possibilities(Smoke Hole Gorge is awesome). Absolute fave place to travel to!

• Like 1

Can someone tell me how, or point me to a thread, that explains how to post a picture? All my iphone photos are to large to post, i need to compress them somehow without them looking like garbage. I am sorry i am kind of a dummy when it comes to that stuff. Appreciate it guys, have a lot of photos to share and I need someone's help!

Can someone tell me how, or point me to a thread, that explains how to post a picture? All my iphone photos are to large to post, i need to compress them somehow without them looking like garbage. I am sorry i am kind of a dummy when it comes to that stuff. Appreciate it guys, have a lot of photos to share and I need someone's help!

I have the same problem. I email the pic to myself in the "small" or "medium" format, save it, then upload it.

Boats campers utv atv cars trucks box trailers 2 small horse trailers skid steer and not a single fifth wheel cattle/ horse trailer or flatbed hauling any type of livestock or farm equipment. 98% of the pics are bumper towing at that. And nobody's truck is dirty from work and maybe a little mud from playing in mud hole.

lol...does a generator count for 'ya?

post-107777-0-28014300-1482000389_thumb.jpg

:)

so long

j-ten-ner

I have the same problem. I email the pic to myself in the "small" or "medium" format, save it, then upload it.

The easiest way is to use Tapatalk...

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

It's a 1970 Buick GS. Started out life as a 350 4-speed and I converted it to a 455 years ago. Has had rust issues so a few years ago I pulled the body off the frame. It's been at the paint shop for a couple years as panels were patched or replaced and just recently was painted the original silver. I added the GSX stripes. Frame and chassis are done and thats all that's completed right now. Now the fun begins....some assembly required lol. Now if I can just figure out where all the stuff is and how it goes back together

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

a9d1a08cb991d3f77102b4a6990e7234.jpga64a421fd7414bea1f002f86ee511737.jpg

Edited by scott.moody.9401
  • Like 5

It's a 1970 Buick GS. Started out life as a 350 4-speed and I converted it to a 455 years ago. Has had rust issues so a few years ago I pulled the body off the frame. It's been at the paint shop for a couple years as panels were patched or replaced and just recently was painted the original silver. I added the GSX stripes. Frame and chassis are done and thats all that's completed right now. Now the fun begins....some assembly required lol. Now if I can just figure out where all the stuff is and how it goes back together

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

a9d1a08cb991d3f77102b4a6990e7234.jpga64a421fd7414bea1f002f86ee511737.jpg

Awesome! We should start a thread on muscle car builds.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

• Like 2