Using the FOB to roll windows up and down

I'm surprised you can't put the windows back up by putting the key in the door and turning it to lock twice and hold the key to lock while the windows go up. VW has had this feature for about 25 years IIRC and our Hondas have it too. The key in my Sierra oddly would only lock the driver's door. I tried turning it twice to lock the others but nothing. Seems to me it should lock all doors if using the key.

2014 = power fold mirrors with fob

2015/16 = window roll down with fob. Down only, not up.

I wish I could have the window roll down feature on my '14.

16s you can power fold mirrors with lock button and roll windows down with unlock button.

Really? I'm going to go outside ands try this right now. :fingersx:

Make sure you have the features activated in your center screen settings menu.

Mine work when I press and realease then press and hold the buttons. Never tried just press and hold

Make sure you have the features activated in your center screen settings menu.

Mine work when I press and realease then press and hold the buttons. Never tried just press and hold

I activated it and also the auto tilt of the side mirrors when put in reverse. Why weren't these options activated already? lol

• 1 month later...

I'm surprised you can't put the windows back up by putting the key in the door and turning it to lock twice and hold the key to lock while the windows go up. VW has had this feature for about 25 years IIRC and our Hondas have it too. The key in my Sierra oddly would only lock the driver's door. I tried turning it twice to lock the others but nothing. Seems to me it should lock all doors if using the key.

True. BMW has also done the same for years, and also the roll down feature. Of course, if you live outside of the U.S., BMW also has the roll up feature. Thanks lawyers!