possibly a deal too good to pass up

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm picking the truck up tomorrow, guys. It's actually going to be white. I thought the white looks nice and crisp. It has a 3.73 gear ratio, and the interior with the white stitching looks very nice. The trim around the vents, screen, and vent controls looks a lot nicer. It isn't the smoothe, glossy look the Silverado has. It's "rougher" if that makes sense. It also sports 18 inch tires, and the Bridgestone duelers that my truck currently has. So I'm very happy about that. And this one also has a bedliner in it. I will post pics tomorrow as soon as I am able to

What was the msrp of your truck and the new one? Dont even look at payments. What are they giving you in trade for yours and what are they selling the new one for including the dealer 'doc' fee if there is one (taxes license fees dont really count). From there its simple math. If the new truck msrp is 4-5K more and you adding another 6 months of payments you are getting a great deal. If msrp was about the same you are losing whatever you already paid, but you will be getting in a new truck you want more.

Its your money and its up to you, I have sideways traded and lost my ass a few times on new cars and trucks but in the long run I was happier driving what I really wanted for a few years instead of hating what I was driving.

Awh the world of Fuzzy math finance no one except the greedy bankers can decipher that crap LOL. This is exactly the reason I only pay cash for depreciating assets.. My ole pappy always told me Quote "if you cannot pay cash you cannot afford it"

I started reading this thread then quickly realized yo got the truck since its in your signature pic lol. Nice truck. You prob should remove autumn bronze metallic from you signature.

Archived