Denali cluster in SLT

Are the clusters on back order or just with Specmo? I called them today and they said that they were on backorder.

I have tried Specmo and my dealer has tried a couple other vendors that carry them and none have them and the part numbers have changed a lot

Just want you guys to know . GM have changed the color of the Sierra From Red to Silverado color. No more Red for Sierra.

The Denali cluster on the 17 is also have 8 speed available on the 5.3 and 6.2. Now Silverado owners can get the 17 Denali cluster to work without worry about the color. ;)

Edited by block8head

Just want you guys to know . GM have changed the color of the Sierra From Red to Silverado color. No more Red for Sierra.

The Denali cluster on the 17 is also have 8 speed available on the 5.3 and 6.2. Now Silverado owners can get the 17 Denali cluster to work without worry about the color. ;)

only if they have a 2017. They are still model year specific

No luck buying one here. Seller on eBay refused to give me a part number, would only sell according to my vin. May try the dealer on my next oil change.

Sent from my kayak

There is a seller who is erroneously selling 2014 clusters saying they fit 2014-2016 even though they have been told (by multiple customers they screwed) that they are model year specific; if its that "company" avoid like the plague.

Most of the 17 Sierra Denali i see have Blue cluster. I'm not talking about those SLT/SLE model. :D

I knew what you meant my concern was people with 14-15 Silverados were going to buy one and be pissed at us when they dont work properly LOL

• Like 1

There is a seller who is erroneously selling 2014 clusters saying they fit 2014-2016 even though they have been told (by multiple customers they screwed) that they are model year specific; if its that "company" avoid like the plague.

After our emails I was turned off of eBay, unless I can get a specific part number that's for sale. I'd imagine it's the same seller, multiple listings for 14-16 clusters and some say color changing as well lol.

Sent from my kayak

After our emails I was turned off of eBay, unless I can get a specific part number that's for sale. I'd imagine it's the same seller, multiple listings for 14-16 clusters and some say color changing as well lol.

Sent from my kayak

Yeah a seller refusing to tell you the part number they are selling is pretty crazy, the color changing is also obviously not true hahaha

EDIT: We had a customer from the middle east who got conned and was PISSED that it wouldnt work properly in his 2016.... Even after we told him it would lose certain features he took it anyhow thinking what the seller told him was true and it would... nope lol

Edited by GTPprix
  • Like 2

Why are these so hard to come by, or why is GM making it hard? I was told by gm parts direct that they can't get the part and I will have to go through GM. Any luck with any dealers? Can they just sell you the cluster with out a VIN?

I have tried through my dealer and no luck soo far. They dontbhave to have a VIN usually. GM has changed the part numbers a lot. But a note from what my dealer said is that GM will not direct ship to a dealer. It goes to an outside party just for clusters