Denali cluster in SLT

Yes 2014 Denali only

Correct. The ONLY exception to this and this is something that needs to be discussed via email as there is a TON of variables at play here would be those of you who have 2014-2015.5 Trucks but have already purchased the MVI CarPlay upgrade.

I'm so sorry, I emailed today. I just noticed the email only on weekends. I'm also very punctual usually but didn't notice this. I have a chance to get a cluster very cheap from a 2014 LTZ for my 2014 WT and wondering if you will do that along will the HMI programming and such for bigger screen.

If you could flag my email and even reply on weekend, I totally respect that and will wait: or I can email then. Just let me know what will work best for you. Thank you sir for the work your doing for us!

So I emailed a dealership asking about the cluster and it's availability , and I was told they are exchange only? You have to buy from a dealership and then they ship the old one back to GM? Does that sound right? Specmo says They are still backordered .

Edited by Txmade

• 4 weeks later...

ok whos got the quick answer... my 2014 silverado would NEED and can only use a 2014 denali cluster?

Basically, but you need to email GTPrix through his website with your VIN and he will tell you what will work. It's not as cut and dry as you would think.

Reminder we have ONE 2017 Canadian/Export KPH cluster in stock. We normally DO NOT stock hardware so this is first come first serve at a great price!

Will this work in a 2016 sierra SLT I'm in Canada, can you pm me with the price and details please if still available?