Denali cluster in SLT

Here's the BS response I got "

New message from: digital-dash-solutions (24,153)

I have 200+ in my warehouse, I don’t have time to look up all the part numbers.

NEW 2015 SIERRA DENALI DIESEL CONFIGURAB​LE DIGITAL INSTRUMENT DASH CLUSTERPrice: $400.00Buy it nowWatchers: 7

Quantity Remaining: 17

Free ShippingBuy it nowGet to know the seller digital-dash-solutions•Located: Putnam, CT, United States•Member since: Nov 23, 2000•Positive Feedback: 99.9%

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I've had similar experiences with him (the same eBay seller) in the past. Seems to come up short on the personality/customer service side. I got a "sorry, no" when I asked about doing one of the knew Denali clusters in my 2015 Yukon. He's good at what he knows, but won't entertain or help you understand why something "outside the box" for him wouldn't work. Years ago, I was able to convince him to add a trans temp gauge, Denali bezel and needles to a 140mph police cluster for my 2007 classic Sierra.

Edited by cmatt

Here's the BS response I got "

New message from: digital-dash-solutions (24,153)

I have 200+ in my warehouse, I don’t have time to look up all the part numbers.

NEW 2015 SIERRA DENALI DIESEL CONFIGURAB​LE DIGITAL INSTRUMENT DASH CLUSTERPrice: $400.00Buy it nowWatchers: 7

Quantity Remaining: 17

Free ShippingBuy it nowGet to know the seller digital-dash-solutions•Located: Putnam, CT, United States•Member since: Nov 23, 2000•Positive Feedback: 99.9%

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Yeah this is the same company that was selling 2014 clusters and stating they fit 2014-2016.... All he has to reply with is ONE part number for the correct model year and we can handle the rest. My suspicion is they are 2014's.. These are factory plant overruns so literally all he has to do is walk out and look at the P/N on the crate or the build dates or simply the back of one of the units in a crate; I guess he just doesn't want to sell you one?

I've had similar experiences with him in the past. Seems to come up short on the personality/customer service side. I got a "sorry, no" when I asked about doing one of the knew Denali clusters in my 2015 Yukon. He's good at what he knows, but won't entertain or help you understand why something "outside the box" for him wouldn't work. Years ago, I was able to convince him to add a trans temp gauge, Denali bezel and needles to a 140mph police cluster for my 2007 classic Sierra.

I'd hazard a guess its because he cant do it. He apparently tells our customers all the time that what we do is impossible won't work etc from what I've been told (I have no problem with the guy at all, it's just hearsay IE fighting customers on purchases). Yet we still get quite a few from him so I don't know?

It could also be because his fiancé/GF/whatever was posting here posing as a customer and I called her out on it and she left LOL

Edited by GTPprix
  • Like 2

That's what so disappointing about it. Just because one person may not have the knowledge to do something doesn't mean someone else cannot. Seems like a poor business attitude.

That's why I'm glad for guys like GTPprix. He has the patience to hear the same questions and their variants at nauseam and still give explanations.

• Like 3

That's what so disappointing about it. Just because one person may not have the knowledge to do something doesn't mean someone else cannot. Seems like a poor business attitude.

That's why I'm glad for guys like GTPprix. He has the patience to hear the same questions and their variants at nauseam and still give explanations.

Oh I have my moments believe me LOL The thing I don't understand is I guess he's refusing a sale to begin with basically but he literally has to do less work (doesn't have to program it etc) just box it up and ship it? Dunno but thats too bad since he could potentially be selling a LOT more of them.

I'm wondering where he sources them from. Quite a few are marked as "new".

Factory overruns, salvage yards typically bid on them but other businesses can as well; maybe I should start LOL

• Like 2