Denali cluster in SLT

Hello everyone, anybody with a 2016 Sierra? Trying to get a Denali Cluster... here's one for you guys.

Look at this on eBay:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/322475078472

SPEEDOMETER INSTRUMENT CLUSTER GAUGES 2016 DENALI XL

It only had 8 miles, still used but I think it's a good deal..

Thanks for posting. I took the chance on it before getting a hold of GTPrix for compatibility. If it was not the correct one, I was going to sell here for what I paid...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by pgamboa

Nice! I'm trying to catch up on some emails now so I should be able to get to it :)

Good Deal. Waiting for computer to boot up [emoji15].

Thanks for posting. I took the chance on it before getting a hold of GTPrix for compatibility. If it was not the correct one, I was going to sell here for what I paid...

Well hopefully you have a 2016 GMC Sierra, and if you do then it will work fine and if you don't you can always sell it and I'm pretty sure for more lol

Well hopefully you have a 2016 GMC Sierra, and if you do then it will work fine and if you don't you can always sell it and I'm pretty sure for more lol

I have a 2016 Silverado LT. From what I've read and confirming with GTPrix, it's compatible. I didn't confirm the part # on the listing prior and hope all is ok. If there is a compatibility issue, I'll list it here for what I paid.

Edited by pgamboa

I have a 2016 Silverado LT. From what I've read and confirming with GTPrix, it's compatible. I didn't confirm the part # on the listing prior and hope all is ok. If there is a compatibility issue, I'll list it here for what I paid.

Well it can probably work but your lighting is gonna be different since the Sierra has red lighting and the Silverado has blue..

Well it can probably work but your lighting is gonna be different since the Sierra has red lighting and the Silverado has blue..

I'm ok with that.

I'm ok with that.

Chris already shipped out my Cluster, hopefully I'll get it by Monday or Tuesday.... after I get it and install it, I'll post some pictures... was trying to get it ready for Truck Wars here in California but I guess I have to wait..

• Like 1

It doesn't show your miles on it ?

Denali clusters only show it on entry and if you scroll to that screen, they aren't like the other ones where its constantly shown :)

EDIT:

From the previous page :)

25FC7139-828A-4FB0-9333-A8539267A9B8.jpg

Edited by GTPprix
  • Like 2

It doesn't show your miles on it ?

bd5fd87d31ccd21d75fc029483fadf35.jpg

That was the first start up. It took a few seconds to initialize I guess.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

bd5fd87d31ccd21d75fc029483fadf35.jpg

That was the first start up. It took a few seconds to initialize I guess.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Looks pretty badass, I'm just waiting patenting for mine to arrive... hopefully it gets here quick lol

Denali clusters only show it on entry and if you scroll to that screen, they aren't like the other ones where its constantly shown :)

EDIT:

From the previous page :)

25FC7139-828A-4FB0-9333-A8539267A9B8.jpg

Ohh okay, I got it.. lol

Quick question, you guys don't provide a tracking number when you guys ship them back to us?

Well I got my Cluster already and already installed... here are some pictures from mine 459a4b87d321dcb79c0c6a911df61643.jpgd12b2e8e0c2079ec0986ec6452262e5b.jpg7b19789e8a4456bcd096351272407a1e.jpg2057522518155ca6dbd7197962f3c96b.jpg

That looks pretty nice. I am still trying to figure out if I want to do it to my chevy. What did it run ya if you don't mind me asking?