NIXONRIDE

Denali cluster in SLT

That looks pretty nice. I am still trying to figure out if I want to do it to my chevy. What did it run ya if you don't mind me asking?

It all depends on how much you get the Cluster for and what programming you want to do...

An estimate price for mine was about, 700$... I installed it myself so you can take the cost of that away lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It all depends on how much you get the Cluster for and what programming you want to do...

An estimate price for mine was about, 700$... I installed it myself so you can take the cost of that away lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thank you for that information i will probably have a shop do it along with the apline upgrade for the gmc. Dont care much for the chevy blue.

thank you for that information i will probably have a shop do it along with the apline upgrade for the gmc. Dont care much for the chevy blue.

Just don't let the shop touch it until we are done with it, if they put it in and try to mess with it they own it lol

• Like 1

Just don't let the shop touch it until we are done with it, if they put it in and try to mess with it they own it lol

Thats for sure, do you think the cluster from the 16 esclade will fit? Also can you send me a pm of cost of programming, also can it be programmed to display what the ecm sees kinda like a scan tool? I do know to send you the info on the cluster prior to buying it

Please contact us from our website thank you!

I am still looking for a cluster! If anyone finds/or wants to sell their 2016 Denali Instrument Cluster let me know!

Has anyone done this on a 2017 Sierra? The 2017 Denali clusters are hard to find, I wonder if the 2016 cluster be compatible?

Has anyone done this on a 2017 Sierra? The 2017 Denali clusters are hard to find, I wonder if the 2016 cluster be compatible?

yes we have and not they aren't.

Chris, I was hoping you would jump in on this. I will drop you an email tomorrow during your business hours with my VIN and parts numbers to get some pricing. Thanks.

I know a few of you have been asking yes we will indeed begin taking orders again this weekend. Sorry we just got completely slammed like never before :)

I know a few of you have been asking yes we will indeed begin taking orders again this weekend. Sorry we just got completely slammed like never before :)

I screwed up and found out after sending you an email today about my 2014 sierra sle. I will resend the email tomorrow morning. Sorry about that

If only they were diesel clusters

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

If only they were diesel clusters

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Well... if you don't care if your tach goes to 6K instead of 5K... I can make these work just the same ;)

Do same rules apply here for.a 2016 Yukon ? SLT wanting Denali cluster. Thank s