Denali cluster in SLT

Guys again just to reiterate since it’s apparently getting lost: DO NOT INSTALL ANY CLUSTER IN YOUR VEHICLE THAT WE HAVE NOT RETROFIT PROGRAMMED. Lots of people lately not heeding the warning and angry at us for some reason for the consequences lol

• Like 3

How much are ya'll paying to have these clusters programmed?

Depends if your are programming a new or used cluster. Go to whiteautoandmedia and inquire. He only accepts inquiries on the weekend though during certain times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Cluster on EBay- 169.00

Programming- 349.00

Mcabtree, thanks for posting this. I gave up scouring ebay for a 2017 cluster but you post has renewed my energy.

Can you post a link to the one you purchased?

If you ever see another, please shoot me a PM if you can... :)

This mod is very high on my list.

Thanks again,

-S

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/25/2017 at 10:36 PM, SSam said:

Mcabtree, thanks for posting this. I gave up scouring ebay for a 2017 cluster but you post has renewed my energy.

Can you post a link to the one you purchased?

If you ever see another, please shoot me a PM if you can... :)

This mod is very high on my list.

Thanks again,

-S

and it completely dropped off my list for that price. I mean, I don't mind paying for quality work, but 350 for programming??  Find me a cluster for 169 and I'll figure out how to reprogram it myself lol. 

8 minutes ago, SWOYER said:

and it completely dropped off my list for that price. I mean, I don't mind paying for quality work, but 350 for programming??  Find me a cluster for 169 and I'll figure out how to reprogram it myself lol. 

Pricing is dependent on quite a few factors such as is the cluster used and requires regreening to allow it to work in another vehicle, do you want custom programming performed IE do you want the unit to drive a HUD or other menus that normally aren't there etc. etc. That unit was on the higher end of the spectrum as it was used. 

Edited by GTPprix

1 minute ago, GTPprix said:

Pricing is dependent on quite a few factors such as is the cluster used and requires regreening to allow it to work in another vehicle, do you want custom programming performed IE do you want the unit to drive a HUD or other menus that normally aren't there etc. etc. That unit was on the higher end of the spectrum as it was used. 

Fair enough, I was quick to judge. 

I guess on the other side, pulling out the code and hoping you get it right when you try to start the truck. Maybe it's just worth the money. lol 

Just now, SWOYER said:

Fair enough, I was quick to judge. 

I guess on the other side, pulling out the code and hoping you get it right when you try to start the truck. Maybe it's just worth the money. lol 

No worries and obviously its all relative :) You bring up a good point though, not just getting it right but not having to try and explain your way out of various tamper flags that can (and have LOL) happen is probably worth it but hey thats just me :) 

On 10/18/2017 at 7:17 AM, tyler.frost92 said:

where did you find the 17 Denali cluster? 

Ebay.  You have to get the exact part number from white auto and media and then ship it to them to get it programmed. Any other part number wont work. GM Parts places on the internet have them as well but are much more expensive. Mine was brand new for 169.  Parts places are around 4-500 and they wont program them so eBay is your best bet. Used ones work as well. Just don't plug them in before they are programmed or it will lock up and be a paperweight  . 

Got my cluster today.  Thanks to [mention=130449]GTPprix[/mention] .  Installed this today.  Install took about 10 minutes, but made a "How-To" video anyway.  

Enjoy!

7bfb2cb597f8d54ff8cf7c00f65face0.jpg

• Like 3