Denali cluster in SLT

On 1/19/2018 at 1:22 PM, GTPprix said:

Ok guys some new developments today:

First and foremost against my better judgement I've gone ahead and compiled a "short list" of part numbers for the various years. This is JUST for normal Denali retrofit not for say a Tahoe cluster in a Silverado etc. We STILL need to verify these part numbers prior to purchase just to make sure we've got all of the details and your build correct.

The attachments are for GAS US SPEC ONLY. These are not for Diesel, Canadian, export etc.

IT IS STILL PARAMOUNT THAT YOU DO NOT PLUG THESE INTO YOUR VEHICLE UNTIL WE HAVE PROPERLY RETROFIT PROGRAMMED IT. THIS IS FOR YOUR PROTECTION NOT OURS. Seriously; its that important. 

Second we've added a product just for this service on our website with more details and specific choices which we hope will make things easier. Also if you have upgraded to NAV or Front Parking assist etc please put that in the notes and we'll turn those functions on for you in the cluster (we can also suppress warnings etc). 

Thirdly we are able to properly retrofit Escalade clusters into K2XX vehicles however due to the extra programming labor and fitment required normally never advertised it but figured we'd throw that out. 

Last but not least we are officially offering 16+ module retrofit into older vehicles that have had -THE COMPLETE CAR PLAY UPGRADE DONE- (read that again its important lol). The complete car play upgrade would be a matched pair of Radio AND HMI module replaced from a 2016+. Sadly a lot of aftermarket vendors are half assing this upgrade and only replacing the HMI which causes numerous issues. 

This is a major pain in the butt as we have to verify you got the right radio/HMI unit but it will allow for full correct display of Radio, the Speed limit sign as well as the sought after carplay/android auto voice control from the steering wheel. We may also be able to now back port 2017 (and possibly 18) modules back to other 16/17's however this will be on a case by case custom basis and will require extra billable labor. 

2014 and Early 2015 GAS US SPEC

2014- EARLY 2015 GAS US SPEC.JPG

2015.5 (Vehicles with RPO AVF or VV4) GAS US SPEC

5a62457fc61c5_Most2015GASUSSPEC.JPG.e9e21ed5ef89aa9f1f68bbdeffeb2ec1.JPG

2016 GAS US SPEC

2016 GAS US SPEC.JPG

2017 GAS US SPEC

2017 GAS US SPEC.JPG

2018 GAS US SPEC

5a6f5129d9553_ScreenShot2018-01-29at11_50_44AM.JPG.7fd19ad35149fcabe0881199b1b4166b.JPG

Is it possible to put a US Spec Cluster in a Canadian truck?  Reason that I ask is my truck is a Canadian and the speedo goes to 200 mph/kph, I would rather have the US version, and while I am at it I may as well go ahead and do the Denali cluster conversion.

Edited by MitLei

Ok Chris, I sent you an e-mail with a question regarding my 2014 LT Z71 and using a 2015 cluster.  I took your advice and re-read the FAQ along with every thread back to the beginning of this.  Myself and a few others have asked the same question and it hasn't been directly answered.  I understand the "same year" needed but technically our truck falls under a 2014.5 so...will the 2015 Denali cluster (new) work in our 2014.5 Silverado with your programming?  Please advise. Thanks! :) 

• Like 1

Ok Chris, I sent you an e-mail with a question regarding my 2014 LT Z71 and using a 2015 cluster.  I took your advice and re-read the FAQ along with every thread back to the beginning of this.  Myself and a few others have asked the same question and it hasn't been directly answered.  I understand the "same year" needed but technically our truck falls under a 2014.5 so...will the 2015 Denali cluster (new) work in our 2014.5 Silverado with your programming?  Please advise. Thanks! [emoji4] 

Your trucks are 2014’s there is no split year in 2014 for the new model so you use the 2014/early 2015 part number list. 2015.5 is not compatible

Fitment post updated to include 2016 Denali Style cluster with Chevrolet Coloring. These can be used in 2016 Silverado/Tahoe/Suburban to get the Denali look with the correct coloring. These can also be used to give the correct CarPlay/Android Auto voice control ability to those of you with 14-15 trucks that have a 100% correct car play retrofit. This portion isnt going to be something we'll discuss here, if you need more info please contact us from our website.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GTPprix said:

Your trucks are 2014’s there is no split year in 2014 for the new model so you use the 2014/early 2015 part number list. 2015.5 is not compatible

Excellent, thanks Chris!  This is what I needed.  Once I find either a 2014/early 2015, I'll shoot you over the part number and my vin via your website for verification, and then you can work your magic!  Thank again man.

• Like 1

Big thanks to Chris. I was able to get my Denali cluster installed into my 2015.5 Silverado this week. Super easy install (pgamboa’s video was very helpful, as well). 

Chris was very patient answering what seemed like a ton of questions back and forth as I had an issue initially because the eBay seller sent me a different cluster number from what was actually listed. My advice to those buying from eBay, make sure you leave a note to the seller so that they will actually send you the cluster that you think you’re buying!

34D0EB16-7A1F-4C8D-A3D6-FD515ACE6822.jpeg

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, DBrach said:

Good afternoon Chris,

I sent you an e-mail via your website this morning.  Please let me know if you received it and about moving forward with the programming.  Thanks!

Nope nothing this morning, if it was sent before 10AM Eastern it likely got purged. 

Ok, so after talking with Chris, I now have a 2016 Denali cluster for sale.  See attached pictures.  It works, just not for my 2014.  The guy I bought it from said it was from a 2014 Denali but the part number says otherwise.  See pictures below.  $250.00 and free shipping.  If I'm not supposed to sell on here, then I can put it on my eBay page and give ya'll the link.  I have 100% positive feedback on eBay.

cluster 1.jpg

cluster 2.jpg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DBrach said:

Ok, so after talking with Chris, I now have a 2016 Denali cluster for sale.  See attached pictures.  It works, just not for my 2014.  The guy I bought it from said it was from a 2014 Denali but the part number says otherwise.  See pictures below.  $250.00 and free shipping.  If I'm not supposed to sell on here, then I can put it on my eBay page and give ya'll the link.  I have 100% positive feedback on eBay.

cluster 1.jpg

cluster 2.jpg

Is that a used cluster?  I ask because it costs extra to program used clusters.