Denali cluster in SLT

2 hours ago, 2009GMC said:

Hmmm, I guess that wasn’t added until later years? My salesman pointed it out how to enable. The 4x4 screen wasn’t on by default but I found it in the info page settings. 

Correct.  The speed limit icon is not available on 2014/2015 models.  It was added around 2016 with the 2.5 HMI module.

2 hours ago, sk said:

Correct.  The speed limit icon is not available on 2014/2015 models.  It was added around 2016 with the 2.5 HMI module.

So would i get that option by just upgrading to the 2.5 HMI? Or would i need that and new cluster from 2016+

On 9/18/2018 at 8:38 PM, odave said:

I have quotes from Rachel @ Specmo ($425 +17 shipping. new, not refurb, in stock) and Greg @ Pace Performance ($450+15 shipping. new, has to order) for part# 84380242. My problem is I can't  verify with WAMS that this part number matches my vin. I have emailed  twice a week or so ago (1 outside of business hours and one within) and as yet no response. Anyone know if WAMS is on vacation or are they just that busy?

No contact from anyone with that part number that hasn't been answered (which I believe is a canadian export part number) also 9 times out of ten if you're not getting a reply its because of either 1. a malformed email address entered on our website contact form OR 2. it went to your spam folder. If you've checked spam you can contact us again during business hours beginning next Friday when we reopen (or sooner if we can burn through our back log). 

On 9/13/2018 at 1:04 AM, odave said:

Anyone have a picture of where the posted speed limit is displayed on the denali cluster? Is it next the speed display like the z71 cluster?

speed limit.jpg

Anyone get a chance to get a picture of the Denali cluster posted speed limit display so I can compare to my Z71 cluster?

7 minutes ago, odave said:

Anyone get a chance to get a picture of the Denali cluster posted speed limit display so I can compare to my Z71 cluster?

It was posted above on this page (46) by pgamboa.  It's down on the bottom next to the cruise control icon and gear selector icons.

On 9/19/2018 at 11:32 AM, pgamboa said:

df06cfbec29002a4767f4a1638429904.jpgHere is a pic of the speed limit warning icon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that the speed warning you set in the dic options or the "posted" speed limit for the road your traveling on from the navigation. If that is the posted limit, Its awful small and is that the only page its displayed when enabled?

30 minutes ago, odave said:

Is that the speed warning you set in the dic options or the "posted" speed limit for the road your traveling on from the navigation. If that is the posted limit, Its awful small and is that the only page its displayed when enabled?

That is the speed limit for the road you're traveling on.  To my knowledge, that is the placement for it on all UHS clusters that have the speed limit capabilities but maybe @pgamboa or others who know more can weigh in on this. 

When comparing your non-UHS (Z71) cluster to previous years with non-UHS clusters, they didn't show both the speed limit and the digital speedometer together as they were separate pages.  They made that switch to what your current Z71 cluster shows in 2017.

On 9/19/2018 at 4:21 PM, TinkeringFox said:

I upgraded my ‘15 SLE for Nav and the icon didn’t show up. When I later upgraded to a Denali Cluster it showed up ??

Can you post a picrure of the navigation working onbthe gauge cluster.  I dis the Denali cluster. And now im waiting for my new hmi becsuse im adding nav.  Ao i want to see what it liiks like