Denali cluster in SLT

Anyone have a picture of the 2016 Tahoe LTZ gauge cluster? I made be interested to do the swap in my LTZ Silverado but wanted to make sure they arent the same thing

0a6abc637034f2e7e86c6e98470feeec.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 7 Plus using Tapatalk

Anyone have a picture of the 2016 Tahoe LTZ gauge cluster? I made be interested to do the swap in my LTZ Silverado but wanted to make sure they arent the same thing

They are not the same, VERY close but one has different lighting around the gauge portions.

I have a 2015 sierra slt all terrain. If I find a 2015 sierra denali cluster will it need to programmed or is it plug and play? Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

We will need to program it.

PS that picture above of a "New" cluster has a cracked lens, missing the right upper tab etc... very likely NOT new LOL

Edited by GTPprix
  • Like 1

Just be aware they MUST be the same year (I went through this with Chris already). I wanted to put the 2016 Tahoe cluster into my 2015 and he told me it can't be done since they are not the same year (it wasn't offered in the 2015 Tahoe).

Just be aware they MUST be the same year (I went through this with Chris already). I wanted to put the 2016 Tahoe cluster into my 2015 and he told me it can't be done since they are not the same year (it wasn't offered in the 2015 Tahoe).

Correct. The only caveat to this would be if you wanted to swap over the rest of the MOST bus to 2016 spec and pay more for programming to make everything work. IE for 2016 the Tahoe that would have that cluster would have lane keep assist not lane departure warning. To make all of that type of stuff work backwards is a considerable amount of work and a little bit short of a nightmare. Best to either go all in and change it all or keep everything the same model year.

I will assume the 2015 escalade cluster, which is all digital, will not fit in the 2015 Silverado? As best as I can tell from searching the 2015 Suburban and the 2015 Tahoe LTZ have the same cluster as my Silverado LTZ.

physically no it won't fit :(

Hi Guys

I am brand new to this and am based in the UK.

I have just purchased a 2017 Silverado LTZ Z71 And love the look of the Denali console. Is it possible to have this fitted to the Silverado? And if so how would you recommend I go about it.

Thanks in advance

Barry

Edited by Bazno1

I meant cluster sorry! I would love to have the Denali Cluster in my Chevy but not sure if this is possible?

If you have a 2017 yes we could retrofit program a 2017 Tahoe/Suburban LTZ cluster to work in that application.