Denali cluster in SLT

This is covered in this thread 2016 cluster ONLY applicable with a very specific car play retrofit. 

I tried to read through this thread but never 100% have found my answer. I have 2015.5 silverado. In order to get a blue cluster I need to upgrade my HMI and radio module. Do I just need 2016 hardware or do I need specific part #’s? Any help is appreciated!

2015 Silverado LT Midnight Edition
4.5” CST suspension lift
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok so whomever sent in a cluster from arizona with quite literally ZERO information as to who it belongs to please contact us ASAP before we send it back to the third party it came from.

Sadly due to a HUGE influx of the above scenario beginning next Monday: ANY SHIPMENT THAT DOES NOT HAVE THE ORDER NUMBER WRITTEN ON THE BOX WILL BE RETURNED TO SENDER BY OUR LOGISTICS COMPANY. I'm sorry but we just don't have the time to spend 3-4 hours a week trying to figure out who's order is who's and no believe me its not just you guys it seems everyone in every product line likes to make us guess who wants what done to which parts LOL :)

Also a friendly reminder ship in using UPS or Fedex ONLY,  USPS in our area is dreadful at best. 

Thank you! 

Im very impressed by the work you are doing here @GTPprix!  I just bought a 2018 SLE gmc sierra and I was hoping there was a way to swap the cluster to the red denali one and hopefully my stereo bezel colors later to match. The blue/green is one of the few things I cant stand about this truck. Is it possible to swap a 2016ish cluster into my 2018 with your help? Without losing any functionality of course. 

I also have another completely different request that is audio related I'm hoping you can help with. Please PM me when you have a spare minute!

I tried to read through this thread but never 100% have found my answer. I have 2015.5 silverado. In order to get a blue cluster I need to upgrade my HMI and radio module. Do I just need 2016 hardware or do I need specific part #’s? Any help is appreciated!

4.5” CST suspension lift

Anyone?

4.5” CST suspension lift

38 minutes ago, chrispassas21 said:

Anyone?

4.5” CST suspension lift

Why do you need to upgrade hmi and radio?

39 minutes ago, chrispassas21 said:

Anyone?

4.5” CST suspension lift

when I went through this process, this is what I had to purchase to accommodate the desired blue/green cluster...

yes, $1200 plus shipping was spendy, but it enabled me to:

• keep the factory nav - which which work with both the cluster and HUD
  • also - I really wanted CarPlay 
  • AND - I wanted the CarPlay to work with my steering wheel controls

Product Quantity Price
2014 - 2016 Chevrolet CarPlay / Android Auto Enabled Factory System
Programming Options - Last 8 of Vehicle's Vin Number: (your vin here)
Please Select CarPlay System Needed ($300.00): I06 CarPlay/Android Auto- WITH Factory NAV
Please Select: I understand that if I'm purchasing the I05 CarPlay for a 2016 Vehicle, MVI will require the old module back as a core. MVI will email a core form to me before the product will ship. If not purchasing for a 2016 vehicle, No core form will be required
Please Select: I understand professional installation is recommended and MVI only allows up to 15 minutes of installation support. As a custom business MVI is not able to provide on demand tech support. Tech support will need to be scheduled via text message (more info below). I have also read MVI’s Terms and Conditions and agree to these terms.
1 $1,199.00"

My suggestion is you go to White Auto's website and contact Chris through that channel. confirm the above is required, and the part number to your cluster

Edited by migizi

Why do you need to upgrade hmi and radio?

I want to get apple car play and the Denali cluster but wanted to make sure the cluster matched the rest of the lighting in my truck

4.5” CST suspension lift

2 minutes ago, chrispassas21 said:

I want to get apple car play and the Denali cluster but wanted to make sure the cluster matched the rest of the lighting in my truck

4.5” CST suspension lift

You can get a red or blue cluster   the radio shouldnt have to be changed.  But the hmi might also if you want factory nav (dont quote me on that

when I went through this process, this is what I had to purchase to accommodate the desired blue/green cluster...
yes, $1200 plus shipping was spendy, but it enabled me to:

• keep the factory nav - which which work with both the cluster and HUD
  • also - I really wanted CarPlay 
  • AND - I wanted the CarPlay to work with my steering wheel controls

Product Quantity Price
2014 - 2016 Chevrolet CarPlay / Android Auto Enabled Factory System
Programming Options - Last 8 of Vehicle's Vin Number: (your vin here)
Please Select CarPlay System Needed ($300.00): I06 CarPlay/Android Auto- WITH Factory NAV
Please Select: I understand that if I'm purchasing the I05 CarPlay for a 2016 Vehicle, MVI will require the old module back as a core. MVI will email a core form to me before the product will ship. If not purchasing for a 2016 vehicle, No core form will be required
Please Select: I understand professional installation is recommended and MVI only allows up to 15 minutes of installation support. As a custom business MVI is not able to provide on demand tech support. Tech support will need to be scheduled via text message (more info below). I have also read MVI’s Terms and Conditions and agree to these terms.
1 $1,199.00"

My suggestion is you go to White Auto's website and contact Chris through that channel. confirm the above is required, and the part number to your cluster

This is exactly what I want except I think it could be done for cheaper. What parts did you have to swap?

4.5” CST suspension lift

17 minutes ago, chrispassas21 said:

This is exactly what I want except I think it could be done for cheaper. What parts did you have to swap?

4.5” CST suspension lift

the only way to obtain CarPlay and keep the factory nav was to replace both the modules (radio and nav modules) - - what you saw in my post was the meat of my receipt  - if you know a cheaper way - I'd say go for it

FYI...and I hope the date is supposed to read 11/19 as in Nov 19th not 10/19 as in Oct 2019...

WAMS will be COMPLETELY closed until 10/19We will not be available to communicate nor will we be taking new orders during this time (we are working diligently through our large backlog). Thanks!
Copyright © 2018 White Auto and Media Services. All Rights Reserved.

This is directly a copy/paste from their website
Edited by SS502

1 hour ago, SS502 said:

FYI...and I hope the date is supposed to read 11/19 as in Nov 19th not 10/19 as in Oct 2019...

WAMS will be COMPLETELY closed until 10/19We will not be available to communicate nor will we be taking new orders during this time (we are working diligently through our large backlog). Thanks!
Copyright © 2018 White Auto and Media Services. All Rights Reserved.

This is directly a copy/paste from their website

They have updated it to "WAMS will be COMPLETELY closed until 11/19". So I think your hopes were correct.

• Thanks 1