Denali cluster in SLT

13 minutes ago, GTPprix said:

So I can't sugar coat this LOL The website database is screwed up and while it is completely functional for initial ordering and order status notifications (which is all it really did anyhow) past that it does not allow a login. This will be remedied with the new website that is launching hopefully soon however as long as you keep an eye on your email and understand that your order will process within the time period stated on the auto responder you're golden and its the same scenario. 

To address the comments above there is obviously stuff left on the table, the main issue is money for the exact reason @RACERX7775 stated; no one wants to pay for that. My cluster for example does have some extra menus that are not factory but nothing (interesting stuff but nothing earth shattering) that I feel anyone would pay for the considerable extra labor that goes into adding them so we dont offer them. 

I bet some of us would gladly pay :D was gonna PM you but it's off and I certainly understand why LOL...remember I put the bounty out on the crap recirculate problem so I have some $$ to use elsewhere :thumbs:

• Like 1

Just now, SS502 said:

I bet some of us would gladly pay :D was gonna PM you but it's off and I certainly understand why LOL...remember I put the bounty out on the crap recirculate problem so I have some $$ to use elsewhere :thumbs:

The HVAC is nothing compared to this :)  You're talking "why not just buy a kia" kind of money LOL Stuff that we would do for say a 100+ vehicle fleet customer etc. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, GTPprix said:

So I can't sugar coat this LOL The website database is screwed up and while it is completely functional for initial ordering and order status notifications (which is all it really did anyhow) past that it does not allow a login. This will be remedied with the new website that is launching hopefully soon however as long as you keep an eye on your email and understand that your order will process within the time period stated on the auto responder you're golden and its the same scenario. 

To address the comments above there is obviously stuff left on the table, the main issue is money for the exact reason @RACERX7775 stated; no one wants to pay for that. My cluster for example does have some extra menus that are not factory but nothing (interesting stuff but nothing earth shattering) that I feel anyone would pay for the considerable extra labor that goes into adding them so we dont offer them. 

Chris could you message me on here? I just wanted to double check and make sure you received my modules safely. Thanks!

4 minutes ago, Bubba0214 said:

Chris could you message me on here? I just wanted to double check and make sure you received my modules safely. Thanks!

How did you ship em? I shipped mine ups and tracking is a wonderful thing. Even says "inside delivery".

48 minutes ago, GTPprix said:

3 minutes ago, RACERX7775 said:

How did you ship em? I shipped mine ups and tracking is a wonderful thing. Even says "inside delivery".

Ups. It said delivered inside as well. It said “Shaw” signed for it.

The shipping address for WAMS is likely a staffed mail stop location. Like a FedEX/UPS or USPS business location where you can buy a mailbox.

I have a mail stop as well for packages that I visit 3x a week for package pickup and drop off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I want to send a big shout out to Chris for helping me with the logistics of getting an eBay cluster shipped to him and then up to me in Canada.  His communication and understanding was awesome.

I love the look of this cluster in my Regular Cab :D.

I'm hoping that someone comes up with a kit to make the HUD look factory.  I'd have no issues cutting the dash to get the module in but I'd like to make sure its looks proper when its all finished.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Dana Helmly Jr. said:

I ordered a Denali cluster and when I Recieved it the lens was cracked and has a chemical stain on it. Can’t seem to find just the lens for it. Does anyone know if the factory SLT lens fits the Denali cluster? 

I would ask @pgamboa but I’d really be surprised if it wasn’t a direct swap. The only difference that I’m aware of is the cluster panel inside the whole assembly. I doubt GM or any manufacturer would spend the extra money or design a lens just for one model...not saying it doesn’t happen but I seriously doubt it on these trucks. 

On 3/21/2019 at 2:56 PM, GTPprix said:

The HVAC is nothing compared to this :)  You're talking "why not just buy a kia" kind of money LOL Stuff that we would do for say a 100+ vehicle fleet customer etc. 

Sent you an email Chris. @GTPprix