In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

NIXONRIDE

Denali cluster in SLT

On 3/24/2019 at 1:38 PM, Dana Helmly Jr. said:

I ordered a Denali cluster and when I Recieved it the lens was cracked and has a chemical stain on it. Can’t seem to find just the lens for it. Does anyone know if the factory SLT lens fits the Denali cluster? 

I can confirm the lens are not the same. I have both clusters in hand and they are different. 

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Dana Helmly Jr. said:

I can confirm the lens are not the same. I have both clusters in hand and they are different. 

Good to know, thank you for this!

Wow. Never would have guessed that in a million years. Thanks for confirmation. 

• Like 1

I have pics but for some reason it won’t load from my phone. Now I have two Denali clusters both have cracked lenses ?

4 hours ago, Dana Helmly Jr. said:

I have pics but for some reason it won’t load from my phone. Now I have two Denali clusters both have cracked lenses ?

I’ve got one with a good lease but doesn’t want to work with my parking sensors. Haha. Too bad you couldn’t find one that’s bricked for cheap. 

@GTPprix Chris sent you the pics we talked about. Please let me know if you need anything else. Ty

This would look great in my 2017 high country

2 hours ago, Iceman40 said:

This would look great in my 2017 high country

Yes it would, I have it in my SLT but if you think you may do it take your time and read through this thread (especially page 30 and on) because there are some fine details involved. Not the install, that’s easy it is getting the right parts and following the process. WAMS is one small shop that does a lot more than reprogramming these clusters. Not to dissuade you just to let you know it’s not something you can just buy and install :thumbs:

So just wanted to update everyone on progress and some other pretty exciting developments: 

1. We are currently closed for consumer communications and orders until the end of next week. Hopefully we will be reopening prior however long story short more than half our current booked workload got delivered in the span of about two days. In order to make sure everyones stuff gets out in the originally quoted time frame this is necessary; my apologies. If you have a current order in process (its been delivered etc) or a rework in process rest assured it will go out as soon as humanly possible. We do not taking closing lightly but we also try to stay under our quoted lead time, taking more would lead to delays that in our views would be unacceptable and we'd like to hope that if your parts were here you'd appreciate this :)

Again I hope to be able to give the all clear to take more consumer orders before next Friday; cross your fingers!

2. This is a big one.... one that has been a long time in the making. We are proud to announce Odometer Lock removal services for nearly all Global A Instrument Clusters. What this means is if you didn't heed the numerous  warnings, instructions, posts etc about not putting a un programmed cluster in your vehicle we are now able to recover these units to make use of them. THIS SERVICE DOES NOT REMOVE THE TAMPER/MISMATCH CODES/FLAGS FROM OTHER MODULES RESULTING FROM THE LOCK; it simply saves you from having to buy another instrument cluster. This will be an add on or separate ala carte' service to our current offerings which is currently TBD. 

Thank you all for the support!! :)

• Like 2

If anyone is interested I have a 2017 Denali cluster with a cracked lens for sale. I paid $250 plus shipping didn’t know it had a crackes lens make me a offer. 

BB9F571D-D7A9-43E6-A55A-4B3C19B6D6CA.jpeg

5EA02BEB-993D-4A14-B745-8A124AD20DFC.jpeg

Edited by Dana Helmly Jr.

Need some help....

Did the cluster swap all went good I thought. But and there always a big but. Parking assist is not showing up in the cluster. I think all else works. The seat does vibrate. White auto and media did the programming. Any help would be awesome.

C8DA95C8-3BC5-4E5C-859E-2EFA61B14EB6.jpeg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Boewing1 said:

Need some help....

Did the cluster swap all went good I thought. But and there always a big but. Parking assist is not showing up in the cluster. I think all else works. The seat does vibrate. White auto and media did the programming. Any help would be awesome.

C8DA95C8-3BC5-4E5C-859E-2EFA61B14EB6.jpeg

I have been dealing with the same situation for over a month. Chris has been hard at work with a solution, so you should email him. When I get the cluster back, I will be able to give him definitive feedback on the outcome. 

I have been dealing with the same situation for over a month. Chris has been hard at work with a solution, so you should email him. When I get the cluster back, I will be able to give him definitive feedback on the outcome. 

I really hope this issue gets fixed!!! I hate that the cluster isn’t working like it should with our trucks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 minute ago, thrasher2010 said:

I really hope this issue gets fixed!!! I hate that the cluster isn’t working like it should with our trucks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I know he’s tried a number of things. I’ve shipped it back several times. I’m crossing my fingers as well. Hopefully I’ll have it back early next week.