Nixonride's 2016 SLT 1500

NIXONRIDE

• 4 weeks later...

Installed some new coilovers... set up is basically a 3" level Icon stage 4. Has 2.5" icon coilovers up front with remote resivoirs, 2.5" piggy backs in rear, and Camburg UCA's. I must say if u want a level with the best possible ride this is it. I am surprised how much better the ride is compared to stock and Bilstien 5100's. I will get some better picks but for know here she is leveled at 40 1/2 up front and 41 1/2 in the rear.

EC4D416E-D9D9-4BF9-A3F2-A4A4CB8BEF6C_zps

8BA6911F-9913-4651-80E5-7E44EE060B1B_zps

Edited by NIXONRIDE
  • Like 1

I like the look but need a decoder ring to understand it. Yea, I'm sort of new.

Basically, take a handful of money and throw it. New suspension parts show up magically at your house. :rollin:

Setup looks awesome on your truck. Perfect leveled stance IMO and I bet it rides even better.

• Like 1

I really like the look of your truck - btw, it looks so much better than the silverado next to it, even if it does have that weird hole below the hood and above the grille, it still looks kick a$$

5A7898C7-36B8-4AFF-811B-4C23AE33D706_zps

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Are the Yukon Denali door handles the ones that allow you to unlock the doors just by touching the handle?  If so, is it working, how did all that wiring go?  Obviously need different key fob, is it push button start as well?

THanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/5/2018 at 1:51 AM, NIXONRIDE said:

Yeah the buttons don’t work...I wish they did but it’s just a cosmetic look now.

Ah thanks.  Other than they color match the truck, is there any difference to them over the stock Sierra handles?