What Best Leveling Kit????? Also A Few Questions On Them!

Ok, i am aware its a thread already on here about this. I don't want to go reading pages on pages of comments on the leveling kit thread.

I'm getting a truck at the dealer in a couple days, its a 2016 Silverado double cab midnight edition and i noticed the truck has too much rake for my liking. I never used a leveling kit before and do not know much about them.

I was looking at a few kits and i noticed there is some has top strut spacers and bottom strut spacers. Which are the best? Some kits are like $75.00 and more are $250.00

Would anyone recommend a 1.5" readylift kit? And whats everyone opinion on rough country kits? How to these companys support the warranty? Any other good brands out there?

I am aware a 1.5" kit isn't going to make the truck level but it would help out the rake. i do not want to ruin the ride or fuel economy. And i don't want to add rear blocks or touch the rear. simply because its a new truck.

If anyone got a picture of a 1.5" leveling kit or any leveling kit in their 2016 model. please post it.

Do anyone have any trouble with these kits on parts?

Also how much did your gm dealer charge you for the kit install?

if anyone can help me thanks!

Well, what more important, form or function? Bang for buck, rough country has a 2" level for $50 shipped. It's a polymer which I wasn't happy about; however, they seem to be pretty durable and easy to install. Form wise, the Bilstein is more but provides a more equalized ride. So function = $50 rough country / form Bilstein.

Ready lift is just a large aluminum spacer that goes in between the strut mount and strut tower. If I'm not mistake. 1.5" and 2" requires you to cut the factory strut studs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sooooo why don't you take the time to read through those pages of a thread that has been going on for quite sometime on leveling kits and figure out which ones fits your needs? Literally loads of information in there.

Sooooo why don't you take the time to read through those pages of a thread that has been going on for quite sometime on leveling kits and figure out which ones fits your needs? Literally loads of information in there.

Maybe this topic will miraculously have a different outcome???

Ryan

I added the MotoFab 1.5" leveling kit on mine. Less than $40. Billet aluminum spacers that fit under the struts. Easy to do and works great. Go HERE to view my pics.

I completely agree, why don't people want to use the search function and read about the hundreds if not thousands of posts on this topic. I guess too much work for some.

i got mine installed at the dealer.. ..figured i'd do it there...if anything happens... . but they installed a 2 1/4 inch.....stance looks spot on...

my driveway's a little sloped

post-161090-0-84686900-1470747340_thumb.jpg

I am thinking of installing a 1" front spacer and a 1" rear block - this should keep the stock rake and just raise the truck a little bit. I have both the 1" and 1.5" in my garage, however, in case I decide to add the extra half inch more.

Archived