In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Sign in to follow this  
dat329

14 Sierra SLT jump seat picture request for swap from console

I have a 14 Sierra SLT and I want to swap my console out for a jump seat. I've looked on the forums before posting and couldn't find it. Can someone take a picture of their jump seat? I've seen a couple different types on ebay and I'm not sure which one to purchase. Can someone please help? Thanks!

Gray with no storage underneath: http://www.ebay.com/itm/2014-CHEVY-GMC-SILVERADO-YUKON-TAHOE-SIERRA-GREY-GRAY-CENTER-CONSOLE-TRUCK-SEAT-/181954480161?hash=item2a5d550821:g:ve0AAOSwVFlT~QJC&vxp=mtr

Black with the storage:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BLACK-2014-2015-SIERRA-SILVERADO-CENTER-CONSOLE-SEAT-/262558603228?hash=item3d21b657dc:g:r3IAAOSwrklVb2Di&vxp=mtr

If you want to sell yours PM me. Maybe we could swap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I´m interested if you´re selling the console. I´d swap as well if you´re looking for black cloth.

When I do the swap, I plan on keeping the console in case I need to sell the truck later. Can you send me a picture of what your jumpseat looks like?

I have a 14 Sierra SLT and I want to swap my console out for a jump seat. I've looked on the forums before posting and couldn't find it. Can someone take a picture of their jump seat? I've seen a couple different types on ebay and I'm not sure which one to purchase. Can someone please help? Thanks!

Gray with no storage underneath: http://www.ebay.com/itm/2014-CHEVY-GMC-SILVERADO-YUKON-TAHOE-SIERRA-GREY-GRAY-CENTER-CONSOLE-TRUCK-SEAT-/181954480161?hash=item2a5d550821:g:ve0AAOSwVFlT~QJC&vxp=mtr

Black with the storage:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BLACK-2014-2015-SIERRA-SILVERADO-CENTER-CONSOLE-SEAT-/262558603228?hash=item3d21b657dc:g:r3IAAOSwrklVb2Di&vxp=mtr

You want the 2nd option. The black one with storage under. I had that in my SLE I just traded now that I got an SLT the items that were in the lower part take up most of the space in the console. Also the lower part of the jump seat is lockable.

I have a jump seat for sale. Already have my console installed so no need to swap. It's black cloth.

Edited by harveyfamily

Thank you everyone!!!! My interior is gray leather so i think I will have to get the gray to match.

EBarr14 Thank you so much for the pics.

I thought the bottom of the console housed the bass for the Bose systems. If so, where do you plan on relocating it when you put the jump seat in? On the trucks that come with the jump seats, the bass is in the doors, but I'm not sure that it's like that on the bose systems.

Edited by sierraguy2015

Thank you everyone!!!! My interior is gray leather so i think I will have to get the gray to match.

EBarr14 Thank you so much for the pics.

No problem glad I could help.

I thought the bottom of the console housed the bass for the Bose systems. If so, where do you plan on relocating it when you put the jump seat in? On the trucks that come with the jump seats, the bass is in the doors, but I'm not sure that it's like that on the bose systems.

I actually didn't know this...I'll move it to under the rear seat if necessary. Hopefully it won't be too much trouble to do this. Have you seen any other posts related to this and how it was resolved?

I haven't. If I'm remembering correctly, I believe I saw someone put an aftermarket bass on the rear wall padding. I know there is a square cut out, but I'm not sure what it's for.

It will take a lot of work to move the Bose sub to the rear of the truck. The harness and amp are all in the center console, you will have to extend the harness out a way and then make a custom enclosure for the Bose sub. Might be cheaper at that point to get the Kicker sub upgrade instead.

It will take a lot of work to move the Bose sub to the rear of the truck. The harness and amp are all in the center console, you will have to extend the harness out a way and then make a custom enclosure for the Bose sub. Might be cheaper at that point to get the Kicker sub upgrade instead.

Grr.....thanks for the warning. Would I have to upgrade the amp as well? I think I saw a post about someone using a Kicker but didn't know why that was necessary. Either way is better than downgrading to a Suburban or like vehicle. I've grown to love this truck and rather not have to spend extra money getting a different vehicle to haul 1 to 2 extra passenger...

You have the Bose stereo in an LT truck?