In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

If you need any accessories, would love to help. We have couple of toys for you at www.eTruckGear.com and offer honest service (with 100 % positive Amazon feedback we try hard to be there for the customer)

Stop by and take a look. We have front liners for 2017 Acadia and many more items to accessorize.

Any input on WeatherTech vs Husky for the Acadia.  Mine has the second row buckets and I am looking for the best protection, all three rows.  We were pretty happy with the Weathertechs we had in the Avalanche.

For the rear cargo area I went with the GM mat that hinges so it protects the back of the third row seats and allows the mat to protect the seats when they are recessed down and flat. It is superior to anything from WeatherTech and Husky.

33 minutes ago, Wintersun said:

For the rear cargo area I went with the GM mat that hinges so it protects the back of the third row seats and allows the mat to protect the seats when they are recessed down and flat. It is superior to anything from WeatherTech and Husky.

Mine had the cargo package so it did come (after a made the dealer send it to me) with that one. I like that it Velcros down, I read that one of the others slides around.

I wish that there was some way to see all the options, buying based on a photo that probably is not of the same vehicle is really a crapshoot.

I still need to get a rear cargo mat for our ‘17 Acadia All-Terrain which doesn’t have the third row. Also need to get step bars for the outside.

I just got a CPO Acadia Denali.  I got the dual fold GMC cargo cover.  Works okay, just a little tricky to fold.

On my prior Equinox I had GM floor liners and liked the fit and texture better than weathertech.  I am leaning toward getting GMC for front and the one piece weathertech for 2nd and 3rd row.  GMC has a split design with a gap that i don't like.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By BlancoSilverado
      Hello Everyone,

I'm installing wheel well liners on Blanco. Ill make a very basic video on the installation, sound before and after.

• By ejdziurka
      Husky Weatherbeater Floor Liners - Fits 2014 - 2019 Legacy - Front Only

https://www.huskyliners.com/WeatherBeater-Floor-Mats/2014/chevrolet/silverado-1500/body-style/double-cab-pickup

$25.00 Local Pick-up Only (Mid-Michigan / Tri-City Area)
    • By cal19
      I have a set of Red Tow Hooks ($30) that I took off my Trail Boss about a month after having it. Also have a set of Rubber Floor Mats (make me an offer) that I temporarily used until the dealership gave me the correct ones. 

PM if interested. 

• By Darksky
      Who has got them? Please post your type, size, pictures (if you have any) and most importantly; your thoughts about them- looks, function, value, longevity, paint to match vs. matte or bedliner finish.

I’ve got a 2015 Silverado High Country 1500. It sometimes looks like this:

Because I live here:

• By ws6firebirdta00
      All,

I am selling the factory woodgrain trim and the center console insert that came with the GM synthesis kit (I kept my center console, just swapped the trim). This is for a crew cab, all 4 doors, center console. There is a slight scuff I tried to get in the picture where a box rubbed the passenger rear door trim. Really hard to see, but I know it is there and wanted to make sure anyone looking does. Looking to get $175 shipped to offset the other trim purchase.

I am also selling the all weather mats (driver, passenger, rear) as I replaced them with the floor liners. Looking to get $65 shipped. SOLD

I got the truck about a month ago so it is all fairly new still.

Check out my trader rating on LS1Tech (same user ID) for confidence buying from me.

Thanks.