By Sierra Dan
For Members with Factory Rancho shocks on your K2, Do you still have them and Like/Love them or Have you ditched and upgraded to New Shocks?
I just bought my first newish truck, being the 2014 Silverado 2wd z71 lt. It’s got the crew cab with 5.3l under the hood. I’m currently stationed at ft Stewart ga.
Im just looking for some help or some advice on some upgrades I’d like to do to this truck and which products might be the best.
- I’d like to change the headlights and fog lights from stock.
- Put a leveling kit and some new (bigger) a/t tires on it and not sure what size being
- Change to an aftermarket air intake.
- Do something about the shitty stock speakers (without Bose). Wether it be new door speakers and sub(s). Or be just subs and have a separate amp just for door speakers. Do I need a processor to hook up to stock 8” head unit.
- How do I add any app or navigation to this stock 8” head unit
- How to get more performance from the truck.
Anything would help,
I have a 2017 LT 5.3 Z71 that just turned over 10k miles. I've never had a truck under warranty so I haven't jumped into many mods yet (did an intake tube and hoping for an exhaust soon though).
Trucks/jeeps I've had in the past I've upgraded the transmission pan to hold more fluid/cool better, on my Tahoe I did the same to the rear differential cover for toughness and cooling ability. I've never had a new truck but plan on holding onto it for a long time so my thoughts are longevity/preventative/bulletproofing the drivetrain.
Anyone have thoughts/experience/opinions?
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Most OnlineNewest Member
Who's Online 26 Members, 0 Anonymous, 280 Guests (See full list)