Pics of 35's on a 4 inch lift??

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do they have to be "35's" as in 35x12.50's??

Reason I ask is because before my 6" lift I had a 2" RC level with 285/65/20's which came out to 34.5 tall and 11.5 wide.

Only had slight rubbing on the liner at full lock. I'd say with a 4" you'd be more than good if you keep your factory wheels or aftermarket's with similar offsets.

That sounds like it would be just fine. I just think the look of the 35's is a big contrast against a 33. Have a buddy that has bfg ko2 that I think are like a 34 and look pretty good. I think I will want a little more. Just weighing my options as I'm still trying to decide on truck. Thanks

That sounds like it would be just fine. I just think the look of the 35's is a big contrast against a 33. Have a buddy that has bfg ko2 that I think are like a 34 and look pretty good. I think I will want a little more. Just weighing my options as I'm still trying to decide on truck. Thanks

This was mine the day I put on the BFG K02's with a 2" RC level

post-128030-0-92180700-1478285886_thumb.jpg

You do anything in the back or just the front?

I originally did the 2.5 level on the front only and nothing in the rear, but it looked a bit nose high, so then I pulled the top spacer and only used the bottom 2" spacer on the front

You think there's a big contrast between a 33" and a 35"? Wait till you look at 35" to a 37", lol

Lol. I know! But stepping up to put a 2 yr old in car seat is gonna be tricky with a 10 inch lift. But the 37s look great but I'm gonna have to go the 35 route I just don't wanna do the 6 inch lift. But hell I've gotta pull the trigger on the truck first ?

This was mine the day I put on the BFG K02's with a 2" RC level

So 2.5" RC level and 285 65 20 Ko2s?? Perfect...

Ordering the same setup!! I will leave the spacers and add the rear blocks to get a tad more lift

Ziptie the liners and all is good right?? Flex and everything?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

So 2.5" RC level and 285 65 20 Ko2s?? Perfect...

Ordering the same setup!! I will leave the spacers and add the rear blocks to get a tad more lift

Ziptie the liners and all is good right?? Flex and everything?

I never zipped mine back because the rubbing was so minimal that it didn't bother me and was only in reverse at full lock. As for flexing, unfortunately I never had it off road with that set up, I only went up some steep driveways and I never heard it rub

I never zipped mine back because the rubbing was so minimal that it didn't bother me and was only in reverse at full lock. As for flexing, unfortunately I never had it off road with that set up, I only went up some steep driveways and I never heard it rub

Got anymore pics of the truck with that setup??

Archived