6 minutes ago, Marv88 said:

That is actually where I first saw them pillman but I didn't like their tire choices so I ended up getting those from Discount Tire Direct. I can't remember the eBay store I bought the wheels from off hand but in total I saved quite a bit over the Detroit Tire and Wheel package they had on eBay even with the with better/larger tires (I found a $100.00 discount coupon for the tires). 

Cool! Thanks !!!! They look awesome!!!

2 hours ago, qwank said:

The audio updates are coming way too slow for me  :lol:

Me too but I just don't have the time with so many other peoples systems I am working on!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/8/2018 at 11:09 AM, qwank said:

What are you doing about the middle seat belt? 

Missed this one! Nobody ever sits there but Im going to get a lap belt just in case (then again I still haven't had the need for 3 seats since I put the jump seat back in so I may just get another console)

• Thanks 1

On ‎7‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 6:38 PM, Mitchell95 said:

I know this is old but I’m wanting to swap mine to black also would you have a part number on those or where did you get them?

I go them from GM parts direct I believe and not sure I have the part numbers but I will look as I typically keep the packages to put the original parts in. One thing to note is the reclining handle is held on with  a c-clip so you can use an old school window crank tool to remove that one however it looks like a special tool was needed for the lumbar handle and I couldn't figure out how to get it off easily so I ended cutting the original trim panel off with tin snips to get at the handle

8 hours ago, Nasty said:

Nice center console. How much you want for it? :)

:lol: Somebody already got a great deal on that one  but wish I had kept since I still haven't had the need for the third seat! 

On 3/4/2018 at 12:26 PM, Marv88 said:

From myself. ? (I build custom sub enclosures and also make custom speaker adapters from a variety of materials)IMG_1433.thumb.JPG.960b9952f60e3b86ac300b5fb261ff10.JPG

do you have an adapter to replace the factory bose 2.75 with a tweeter? it calls for a 2 1/8 dia hole for flush mount...

1 hour ago, xps800doo said:

do you have an adapter to replace the factory bose 2.75 with a tweeter? it calls for a 2 1/8 dia hole for flush mount...

I custom make them for the specific speaker/tweeter so no problem with those. 

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't had time to do much on the audio lately but I did get around to gluing the tab back on the rear trim piece so I can at least put the rest of the rear wall back together (I used JB Weld for plastic and it seems to be solid). I'm going to run the rest of the wires this weekend and then all I have to do is deaden the doors, install the speakers and sub. 

IMG_1970.thumb.JPG.42bdb1cf1350f2e713328b90ba052f7e.JPG

• Like 2

• 1 month later...