In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Sign in to follow this  
07Serria

Bumper light bar

Has anyone installed an LED light bar in the hole of the front bumper on a 2015 Chevy 2500 HD? Thinking of doing this I'm looking for information and opinions first

Looking to do the same on my '16 GMC 2500. Working on modifying a bracket that will fit two of Rigid's 6" SAE fog lights. Wanna keep it legal for street use.

rigid industries makes a bracket for two 6" sr series bars. not sure if it could be modified to be used with bigger single bar?

I installed a 17" led lightbar in the hole of 16 Sierra 2500HD and it filled it up pretty good.

I installed a 17" led lightbar in the hole of 16 Sierra 2500HD and it filled it up pretty good.

Pix? Details?

Pix? Details?

I don't have any pictures with me and I won't be home back to my truck for another week.Basically I just bought a 17'' 2 row light bar off of amazon with the bottom mounts and not the side mounts and it fits perfectly.

I did this on my 16 silverado, brackets were bought from Socal SuperTrucks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Installed with an 18in Vision X Lightbar. Happy with the way it turned out very bright looks stock to.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

All you assholes do is blind the people coming at you with these ridiculous light bars.

• Like 3

I made my own bracket to mount a 12" single row led light bar just above the bumper and allows air to the trans cooler. I haven't seen trans temp increase at all. The one pictured above I would bet blocks enough air to increase temps. I would only run a single row if you plan on doing it.

• Like 1