In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RyanbabZ71

License Plate Bulb Covers

Do you have a PN and price for a set of license plate bulb covers for a silverado. Id prefer the black ones (which are on the 02+ trucks). Mine are chrome and would like to replace them with the black ones.

Thanks

The ones for my truck will come up as the chrome ones. Like i said i would like the ones on the 02s that are black.

ok here it is

1gcek19txyz308285

15082619 rear license plate lamp black

PLEASE NOTE THAT WE CAN NOT SAY FOR SURE IT THIS WILL FIT YOUR VEHICLE OR NOT. PLEASE RESEARCH SO YOU DO NOT GET STUCK WITH PARTS THAT YOU CAN NOT USE.

Sorry to re-post to such an old thread, but I need a similar part number for my truck (I'm looking for the chrome version of the lamp covers). My VIN number is 2GCEK19T921125332.

In addition, the spring used in the lumbar support mechanism on my driver's side seat has broken. I assume that this can't be obtained on its own, so if you have the part number for the lumbar support assembly that would also be very helpful.

Thanks!

Sorry to re-post to such an old thread, but I need a similar part number for my truck (I'm looking for the chrome version of the lamp covers). My VIN number is 2GCEK19T921125332.

In addition, the spring used in the lumbar support mechanism on my driver's side seat has broken. I assume that this can't be obtained on its own, so if you have the part number for the lumbar support assembly that would also be very helpful.

Thanks!

I found the chrome ones at O'Reileys auto parts, less than $9.00. Don't know about black though.

2001 LS Extended Cab 5.3, 2 wheel drive (told me they didn't need VIN) Round Rock, Texas (Suburb of Austin)

I have similar problem looking for the following:

Rubber seam strips for the cab. (Dealer called them that.) Goes in groove on rear of cab.

Lens cover for passenger door light, inside truck, mostly clear with about an inch of red lens.

Probably need to start a new thread for this, huh? Just wanted to let you know I found the License Plate bulb assy.

New to this forum but have been on a bunch. Someone please let me know if I should start a new thread and should

it be in this section?!

Thanks in advance.

Jorg :D

hi i need the same licence plate buld covers in black for my 2007 Silverado VIN 1GCEK19047Z578245 Thanks

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.