Accessories questions just pick truck up last night

Hi I'm new to this group this picked up my truck last night (2016 Canyon All Terrain) spent most of the day looking at the gm accessories website site (at work lol)

Was just wondering what everyone thought of the following or had any insight on the following....

Black 5 inch running bored

Door sil plate

Sports bar

Decal package (black strip for side)

And finally the updated kicker sub. Is it worth it to add?

One last question does the stock truck have some type of subwoofer? I have toe Bose system just wondering?

I would say these are a must (for me at least)

Black 5 inch running board - helps keep debris off truck and also helps to step in (2 for 1)
Door sil plate - Helps reduce paint scuffs when getting in and out

• 3 months later...

My 15' Canyon SLT has the sill plates, yes recommend them, it also has the black 5" step rail (crew cab) and they look great. My Westie dog uses the rail to get out but for me it is in the wrong place to get used ( I am 6'2" with long legs) by me. Female passengers tend to use them males ignore, also in the snow the rails tend to collect a lot of snow only to deposit it on the garage floor.

My truck has the Bose premium sound so I do not need more " kickers" or other units to add sound to my already destroyed hearing is not needed nor wanted.

• 1 month later...

Hi I'm new to this group this picked up my truck last night (2016 Canyon All Terrain) spent most of the day looking at the gm accessories website site (at work lol)

Was just wondering what everyone thought of the following or had any insight on the following....

Black 5 inch running bored

Door sil plate

Sports bar

Decal package (black strip for side)

And finally the updated kicker sub. Is it worth it to add?

One last question does the stock truck have some type of subwoofer? I have toe Bose system just wondering?

I want a sports bar in mine!!!! But we cant have open containers in Washington.

Archived