2017 Denali Ultimate Pricing

Lowest prices I've seen on line are at Laura Buick GMC or Dave Sinclair GMC. Both are in the St. Louis area. Currently Laura has a few listed at about $52,500 and Sinclair has a handful listed at $54,500 or so.

Lowest prices I've seen on line are at Laura Buick GMC or Dave Sinclair GMC. Both are in the St. Louis area. Currently Laura has a few listed at about $52,500 and Sinclair has a handful listed at $54,500 or so.

I've been looking at Laura but after two phone calls and two e-mails they've left a bad taste in my mouth. I don't need them to bend over backwards for me but at least return my call/message.

Was just wondering what kind of deals people are getting from local dealers. The dealer I've bought my last three trucks says that supplier pricing is the lowest they can go and that there are currently no rebates on the Denali. I find that hard to believe.

I've been looking at Laura but after two phone calls and two e-mails they've left a bad taste in my mouth. I don't need them to bend over backwards for me but at least return my call/message.

Was just wondering what kind of deals people are getting from local dealers. The dealer I've bought my last three trucks says that supplier pricing is the lowest they can go and that there are currently no rebates on the Denali. I find that hard to believe.

I agree with you 100% on that. I am flying to Laura GMC on Friday to pick up my 2017 Denali Ultimate. I paid $52,861 out the door. Local dealers in the Twin Cities were about $3000-3500 more than that. It was worth the hassle in dealing with Laura to save that much and travel to get the truck.

I agree with you 100% on that. I am flying to Laura GMC on Friday to pick up my 2017 Denali Ultimate. I paid $52,861 out the door. Local dealers in the Twin Cities were about $3000-3500 more than that. It was worth the hassle in dealing with Laura to save that much and travel to get the truck.

Until you pay MN taxes, then add few grand on top of that.

I also drove to Laura and picked up my truck, their cleaning of the vehicle was a pathetic joke, they never had it remotely close to being ready heck it was still sitting out in the jokey lot even though they knew I was traveling and gave them a window of arrival.

They had quite a few people in there at that time, but their phone lines were going more than customers waiting to buy.

The major thing that pissed me off so bad about them is, in less than 20 hrs after I purchased my truck they took an additional 2K off of the trucks, so I called Laura asking them hey you do not wake up one morning and do that, why did you not tell me before I drove there would be a better sale price?

Their reply was, well GM gave us the additional money off, so I called GM and GM stated to me that was very much incorrect since GM had already sent out their incentives and if Laura took additional money off it was the dealership reducing prices.

Strike 2 for them with me, my truck was unprepared, dirty, no one walked me through all the features on the truck like I was told they should have, “but salesman did install the GMC app on my phone while I was signing paperwork” everything else I have been reading and playing with the button trying to learn all the features it has and last but not least they lied to me.

Until you pay MN taxes, then add few grand on top of that.

I also drove to Laura and picked up my truck, their cleaning of the vehicle was a pathetic joke, they never had it remotely close to being ready heck it was still sitting out in the jokey lot even though they knew I was traveling and gave them a window of arrival.

They had quite a few people in there at that time, but their phone lines were going more than customers waiting to buy.

The major thing that pissed me off so bad about them is, in less than 20 hrs after I purchased my truck they took an additional 2K off of the trucks, so I called Laura asking them hey you do not wake up one morning and do that, why did you not tell me before I drove there would be a better sale price?

Their reply was, well GM gave us the additional money off, so I called GM and GM stated to me that was very much incorrect since GM had already sent out their incentives and if Laura took additional money off it was the dealership reducing prices.

Strike 2 for them with me, my truck was unprepared, dirty, no one walked me through all the features on the truck like I was told they should have, “but salesman did install the GMC app on my phone while I was signing paperwork” everything else I have been reading and playing with the button trying to learn all the features it has and last but not least they lied to me.

I'm going to have to pay tax on it whether I buy it here or there. That is why I was always comparing dealer pricing out the door (before taxes and registration or tabs). The dealerships I had talked to were in the upper $55k to $56k.

I will let them know that I expect it to be clean and ready prior to me arriving. If it's not, they will get a thorough ass chewing in front of of all of their potential clients.

I'm going to have to pay tax on it whether I buy it here or there. That is why I was always comparing dealer pricing out the door (before taxes and registration or tabs). The dealerships I had talked to were in the upper $55k to $56k.

I will let them know that I expect it to be clean and ready prior to me arriving. If it's not, they will get a thorough ass chewing in front of of all of their potential clients.

Excellent best of luck to you on the purchase and I hope they clean it like a brand new truck should be when you drive off the lot.

PS I was too tired and just wanted to leave or I would have normally brought the roof off the dealership, but I was looking at 5 hr drive home, plus it took me over three hrs to get the truck to leave.

I live in STL and purchased my truck from Dave Sinclair. If you need a salesman I will refer mine. He is the sh$t. He went way above and beyond for me. I pointed out spots on the truck and he personally cleaned them. Probably the best guy I have ever dealt with. Felt very good in dealing with him. He was very honest and up front. He would not BS me. He was referred to me by someone who was family friends with him, so this might have helped but he still texts me and remembers me so I can give you a reference if needed.

Best of luck with Laura's. I'd like to know your experience afterwards.

I'd probably be happy with $55K to $56K around here. The cheapest I've found is $59,760 and they act like they're giving it away at that price!

great thread and thanks for sharing

what is the window sticker price on the Denali Ultimate?

Specifically the one purchased for $52,861?

I am considering selling my 2015 Sierra SLT privately with 15,000 miles or trading it in for the 2017 Denali.

Knowing the base price is a big help when negotiating for a trade in value.

Thanks

great thread and thanks for sharing

what is the window sticker price on the Denali Ultimate?

Specifically the one purchased for $52,861?

I am considering selling my 2015 Sierra SLT privately with 15,000 miles or trading it in for the 2017 Denali.

Knowing the base price is a big help when negotiating for a trade in value.

Thanks

MSRP* $63,795.00

I live in STL and purchased my truck from Dave Sinclair. If you need a salesman I will refer mine. He is the sh$t. He went way above and beyond for me. I pointed out spots on the truck and he personally cleaned them. Probably the best guy I have ever dealt with. Felt very good in dealing with him. He was very honest and up front. He would not BS me. He was referred to me by someone who was family friends with him, so this might have helped but he still texts me and remembers me so I can give you a reference if needed.

Best of luck with Laura's. I'd like to know your experience afterwards.

I flew to Laura GMC today to get my Denali. Let me say, that dealership is crazy. I was talking to the driver from the airport to the dealership about Laura GMC. He mentioned they sold 977 vehicles at Laura GMC in November of 2016. He said they had a record during that month of incoming calls on one day (over 1000). They have three operators answering and directing calls and the lobby of the dealership. The driver also mentioned that 5 sales guys sold over 50 vehicles each in November.

I don't know how accurate his info was, but I can tell you I believe him after seeing how crazy things are there. I am guessing they had about 40 stations for sales reps. Most of them had customers in them. There were others waiting in the lobby. All kinds of Laura employees running around the lobby. I can see how things are there. It was nuts.

I was quite pleased. I rode in a Yukon XL Denali from the airport to the dealership. They said this is the first time in a while that it was only one individual being picked up from the airport. I got to the dealer and took my truck for quick test run. From there, I filled out paperwork, did the financials, had the truck cleaned and then hit the road. It took about 2.5 hours from the time I landed to the time I hit the road (there is about a 30 minute drive from the airport to the dealer). I am usually one that does not have patience, but I never felt waiting to be an issue today while sitting there. I was in line for the financials, as well as cleaning. Again, they just sell that many vehicles.

I would gladly buy from them again. I was quite happy and the money I saved was well worth it. Wish they were closer.

Oh, and I drove through a winter storm to get it home (read my intro):

FE93A4A4-A02C-43F9-96F4-C8F5D3BFCA35_zps

I also put together an introduction with the truck and some other stuff. See the link below.

http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/topic/195248-2017-stone-blue-sierra-1500-denali-ultimate-62l-ccsb/

• 6 months later...

I work for Laura Buick GMC, been here well over 5 years, and can confirm the numbers are accurate, we sell close to 1,000 cars a month. I hate reading the negative reviews, hopefully we have the opportunity to correct those mistakes next time. I would be happy to assist anyone here with the purchase of a new GMC or Buick.

I would rate Laura as #1 on pricing. I thought that their customer service was top notch, you are no going to be coddled there LOL if you want coddling you may want t shop elsewhere it is a fast paced business and I like it. I just have one small paint issue that I am working through with them right now. I have confidence this will be resolved to my complete satisfaction. It was a partly cloudy day when I picked the truck up and when I walked around it, it looked perfect. When got it home and had washed it a couple of times a really light scratch showed up on the drivers side rear door panel along with a really ugly set of swirl marks around the scratch that only shows up in bright sunlight. Best i can tell the heavy coat of wax or whatever was thinned down from washing and exposed the UGLY It looks like it had been heavily buffed. I am working with Ryan to get this resolved. I guess that is the real downside in buying 300 miles from home, you cannot just jump in the truck and run back over to talk to them. I am taking it to a local dealer near where I live next week to see what my options are. Ryan has checked their dealership records and he says this was not done at the dealership, so the only other possibility is a factory paint hospital mistake as the truck has been only parked in my garage here safe and sound. 1st pic is in bright sunlight and shows the awful swirl marks the 2nd one is in the shade and it is dang near impossible to even see the light scratch unless you know it is there.

post-127028-0-35689300-1497919383_thumb.jpg
post-127028-0-79763700-1498262289_thumb.jpg

Now enough of that, on the OP's question the MSRP was over 64k and I bought at over 13k off MSRP OTD. Worth the drive no doubt. If you find the truck that you want on their website, go ahead and sign up for the price watch and be ready to pounce when the price matches your goal. Just remember you will not be pampered, this is a fast paced car sales business not a massage parlor. But you still get a happy ending LOL

Archived