In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

1340 miles and no vibration issues.

I sold my 15 Silverado a week ago yesterday, but i had 10,800 miles on it with no vibrations, ever.

The trans shifting was another story and that's part of the reason (a small one, it wasn't terrible) it's gone.

But it was a decent truck for the year and a half i owned it.

Another exciting happy note is my phone upgrade to iPhone SE. The hands free voice controls work much better than my iPhone 4s did. I can send text with voice now while driving.

Anxious for prices of map hacks to go down in price someday

On tires im leaning towards firestone destination At or Michelin At.

The v4 mode works great for me, it kicks in on our highway cruising at 65 or even better. Not notice really any drone sounds.

You guys are braging about your truck being so smooth and easy , well mine was the same untill now ! Not fun driving this horse , transmision goes clunk some times , brakes come on at will , better keep the windows up or wear ear protection but i get good MPG that i can not complain about.

truck has about 27500 on it and should get 60,000 out of tires if not more , I will check the torque on the tires in a few weeks as I have to believe GM raised the torque specs from 110 to 140 for a reason

Last night I noticed a bit more than usual of the gears flip flopping between fourth and fifth I guess when doing 30-35mph and feathering the gas pedal on and off lightly. I'd hear and feel a pretty good clunk nearly every time I touched the pedal and let off. Then on the way home I stopped at a fast food joint and was waiting in line and pulled up to the window and heard a good bang and it literally felt like I'd just been rear ended as my truck lurched forth. Clanged and banged into and out of gears the rest of the way home it seemed like. Is this part of the adaptive learning curve? If I was in manual mode and had it in fourth or fifth I got none of that so I'm sure the truck was just trying to make it's mind up which gear it wanted to be in in Drive mode. Today it didn't seem nearly as bad. Just another happy observation! Getting the factory oil changed out tomorrow so I'll speak to the service manager and see what he thinks is going on LOL.

you should be just fine with the 6speed! They have them dialed in now it seems and sometimes I wish I could go back and get these last few 6speeds. I am in a much better place now with my 8speed! Vibes not a one! But maybe someday who knows?

• Like 1

Glad y'all are having good luck, my 2017 has 680 miles and I have the dreaded transmission shudder/shake. This was my first new vehicle purchase at 40 years old and will probably be my last. I'll go back to used trucks. If they have a problem at least I didn't spend 56k$!

Relax and enjoy your truck, 99% of owners have no vibration issues! Mine is the best riding vehicle I've ever owned bar none. Don't get wrapped up in all the complaints on Forums, many are Trolls from other brands.Any pictures of your ride?

This.

I have 34800 miles of smooth and quite - even with the new duratracs.

I traded in a 2015 Colorado Luxury edition 3 weeks ago and got the 1500 LTZ with the 5.3 V8. As much as i liked the Rad,

I wanted to go full size and pulled the trigger. This is the nicest vehicle I ever owned! drives smooth, responsive and quick. I took a couple of 200 mile drives and it ran great, got 21.5mpg going 65-70, very quiet, shifted great and seems like you are moving much slower then you are, had to back down from 80-85 a couple of times, would do it all over again in a heartbeat!