6.2 with afe intake = 36hp!

Damn dude.... your gonna trash that 6L80 letting it up and down shift like that. Hammer on it in manual shift mode!

I didn't let up... that's all truck doing that that was back in Nov 2015... I have the 8 speed

Edited by Silver ice 6.2

Not so... there is a bunch of us that cant.. but I did find the solution for this....

Lol. You "discovered" turning traction control and stabilitrac off and power braking. My truck and a few guys at work can do pretty decent burnouts by doing that without power braking it, with 5.3's. I can mash the pedal and usually spin till it shifts into second. If I wanted to launch hard I put it in 4wd, if not I have to slowly mash the gas pedal.

Lol. You "discovered" turning traction control and stabilitrac off and power braking. My truck and a few guys at work can do pretty decent burnouts by doing that without power braking it, with 5.3's. I can mash the pedal and usually spin till it shifts into second. If I wanted to launch hard I put it in 4wd, if not I have to slowly mash the gas pedal.

Wrong... that's the only way I can spin the tires... with all 3 off.. turning off traction control and stability track do nothing on my truck... but turning off all 3 now clearly that's a different story

I would like to see that... well if you don't mind and have time