6.2 with afe intake = 36hp!

I honestly don't know why it matters if it's true or not. If you don't believe that a CAI makes that much of a difference don't buy one. If you think it makes a difference buy one. I don't see what the point of arguing if it's possible or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I honestly don't know why it matters if it's true or not. If you don't believe that a CAI makes that much of a difference don't buy one. If you think it makes a difference buy one. I don't see what the point of arguing if it's possible or not.

This is the internet....lol

• Like 2

While this conversation is just a conversation to some, it also gets permanently entered into a searchable data bank that will without a doubt be accessed by thousands of people over time. I'm argueing because I don't want those people to think the test results are BS.

While this conversation is just a conversation to some, it also gets permanently entered into a searchable data bank that will without a doubt be accessed by thousands of people over time. I'm argueing because I don't want those people to think the test results are BS.

No one ever uses the search feature here anyway, they just create the same topics over and over and over and over... [emoji1]

• Like 2

No one ever uses the search feature here anyway, they just create the same topics over and over and over and over... [emoji1]

Speaking of the search feature:

What size tires and rims will fit under my truck if I put a 2 inch lift and level it? :bs:

Nevermind...back on topic. :thumbs:

• Like 3

What size tires and rims will fit under my truck if I put a 2 inch lift and level it? :bs:

It all depends on how much HP you have from your Intake. Then you can calculate the tire size.

• Like 1

It's not just on here, shortly you can google any of those intakes listed on the test and they will point to here.

Come on folks, the information was provided as a service from a vendor of course you have to take with a grain of salt and do your due diligence before a purchase.

Just look at all the folks bought the Airaid MIT and it does diddly squat...Although on the older trucks it did well. Bet they would have liked to known that the thing was just a piece to clean up the engine bay and that only matters if you show your truck.

Edited by wuznme

Just look at all the folks bought the Airaid MIT and it does diddly squat...Although on the older trucks it did well. Bet they would have liked to known that the thing was just a piece to clean up the engine bay and that only matters if you show your truck.

Don't forget, it sounds awesome. That's the only reason to buy an intake anyway.

My truck ran 14.9's at Milan on a hot 80 deg day. It ran 14.6's according to a dashhawk on a cool day. My best 25 mpg is 28.1, best 50 is 27.3, best 400 is 20.1. I get about 18 mpg per tank, very little hwy driving. I have an MITjr with a green filter and the stock air box side piece by fender removed. I'd bet switching to the afe wouldn't make a diff.

• Like 1

I feel the same way, no hard feelings but I'd hate to see people spend that much money under false pretenses.

• Like 1

Lmao that's one that always gets asked... but I think the best one is when they ask about an aftermarket exhaust without any drone.

Back to the topic.. I have a afe momentum.. I bought it cause 1.. it looked good. And 2 I wanted extra noise. And 3 I wanted a california carb compliant intake.. but with the testing that blackbear did just makes me do a major fist pump!!!! Woooohoooo!!!!!

• Like 2