Leather "Appointed" Seats

I don't think they've used real leather on anything in years, thanks to the activists who threw blood on people who wore fur coats. Probably in the not to distant future we will be eating synthetic, protein induced animal products.

I feel perfectly comfortable blaming them both

• Like 1

Seating surfaces = parts that touch the body, bolsters, seats and backs and front of headrest in fronts......backs are vinyl. It's not like it is real leather anyway (like I had in my older Caddy) - It is bonded leather, i.e. crappy pieces of leather ground to dust, mixed with a bonded polymer agent, stamped onto a flexible matrix and sprayed with a vinyl/rubber based paint.

Only reason I get them is to get the heated seats and makes it easier to slide my a$$ out of the vehicle. And I never get the ventilated ones with holes which are easier to rip, more difficult to clean, and blow dirt and old fart residue back at you.

Want real, tanned leather?...go Bentley or Rolls or go aftermarket.

Or BMW or Merceedes. You don't quite have to jump to Bentley or Rolls for real leather.

I don't think they've used real leather on anything in years, thanks to the activists who threw blood on people who wore fur coats. Probably in the not to distant future we will be eating synthetic, protein induced animal products.

I'm okay with fake leather in my truck...I do want a fur coat though. Mmmm...so soft and furry.....I haven't bought one yet because I'd look silly wearing one. I wish I was a famous rapper, then I could pull off the fur coat.

You should do it....then you would look real pimp driving your truck.

I'm okay with fake leather in my truck...I do want a fur coat though. Mmmm...so soft and furry.....I haven't bought one yet because I'd look silly wearing one. I wish I was a famous rapper, then I could pull off the fur coat.

Although the "leather" in the trucks is not even remotely close to being real, it is a heck of a lot easier to keep clean. I had cloth in one vehicle and never again. Too easy to get stains on the stuff. ....an ex used to put on makeup in the truck (passenger seat)...damn seat looked like a clown face planted it. Nothing would get out those stains.

The advantage of "leather" over cloth interior is similar to the old vinyl over cloth argument! I wanted leather this time because of my dog!

You should do it....then you would look real pimp driving your truck.

I might. And I would look pretty amazing in a real fur...windows down...fur blowing around in the wind.

Unfortunately...I live in the south...it's always hot down here. I could run the air conditioning and seat fans...hrmmm. If you see a guy riding around in a Sierra with a huge ass fur coat...good chance it's me.

• Like 1

I might. And I would look pretty amazing in a real fur...windows down...fur blowing around in the wind.

Unfortunately...I live in the south...it's always hot down here. I could run the air conditioning and seat fans...hrmmm. If you see a guy riding around in a Sierra with a huge ass fur coat...good chance it's me.

OMG I spit out my drink laughing when I read this.??