FS:2014+ Silverado/Sierra: Custom Plug and Play Harness for DL8 to DL3

pgamboa

A big thank you to Phil who helped me switch my dl8 mirrors to dl3 mirrors with his custom harness everything works great.Customer support was great fast reply with all my questions.Happy Canadian customer ?

• Like 1

I just did this conversion. Can't say enough about PGAMBOA's attention to detail and customer service. He truly stands behind his work and provides extremely fast responses to any private messages. His harnesses make this truly plug and play. Would recommend to anyone thinking about swapping to DL3s. Thanks again.

• Like 1

Your are my savior! I am interested in purchasing a set of harnesses. Please contact me at jr1320.ht@gmail, [email protected]

Glad you found me and able to get your squared away! Can't wait to hear feedback.

A big thank you to Phil who helped me switch my dl8 mirrors to dl3 mirrors with his custom harness everything works great.Customer support was great fast reply with all my questions.Happy Canadian customer

My 1st Canada customer :) Thanks for the feedback!

I just did this conversion. Can't say enough about PGAMBOA's attention to detail and customer service. He truly stands behind his work and provides extremely fast responses to any private messages. His harnesses make this truly plug and play. Would recommend to anyone thinking about swapping to DL3s. Thanks again.

Thanks for the feedback! I understand the need for support when it counts the most. I am glad we were able to get you squared away!

Edited by pgamboa

I've got a huge order of harnesses coming in. I can ship usually within 24 hours of payment. Let me know if anyone needs a custom harness for their DL3 Mirror upgrade or those wanting to upgrade to Towing Mirrors. I make custom harnesses for almost all scenarios, all trucks. 2014+.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harnesses are in! I can ship with 24 Business Hours. I know someone out there wants to upgrade to DL3 Mirrors or Towing Mirrors. Let me know what your needs are! I make this Plug and Play! Check out the thread below of all the satisfied customers! There hasn't been a customer I haven't been able to help yet!

http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/topic/198157-2014-2017-dl8-dl3-towing-mirror-upgrade-mirrors-explained/

Thanks!

Add another successful conversion by PGAMBOA to the list.

Outstanding support and product.

He went above and beyond the call of duty to help me.

thank you phil

2016 silverado 2500hd LT

post-170248-0-03823900-1491840271_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Add another successful conversion by PGAMBOA to the list.

Outstanding support and product.

He went above and beyond the call of duty to help me.

thank you phil

2016 silverado 2500hd LT

attachicon.giftruckmirror.jpg

Thanks for feedback sir! Great looking truck!

If you are looking to upgrade your mirrors, let me make it easy and plug and play.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Couldn't be happier with the harness PGamboa created for me. I went from DL8 mirrors to tow mirrors very easy thanks to the help from Phil. This guy knows his stuff, he's super helpful, great communication, and gets you what you need FAST! Thanks again Phil!

post-169849-0-63869400-1493164650_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Installed the DIY kit last weekend. Worked perfect. Excellent easy to follow instructions. Response via text within minutes when I had a question. Great help and seller. Thanks.

Thanks for the feedback! I take great pride in what I put out there for other members. Good to hear my instructions were clear and helped you achieve this upgrade! Thanks again!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to thank everyone who has ordered and/or has referred others to me. It is greatly appreciated!

• 3 weeks later...

***UPDATE***

I will be going on vacation towards the end of June (for two weeks). All open orders have been filled. For anyone looking to perform this upgrade and in need of a custom harness or DIY Kit, I'll be building and fulfilling orders until Wednesday 6/21. I will continue to accept orders after 6/21 and will ship (in the order received) after 7/10.

***UPDATE***

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

ALL -

I will be on vacation from 6/23 - 7/9. I will monitor inquiries and PMs but will not be able fulfill orders until my return. I will accept orders and payment on a first come/first serve basis. Orders will be filled on 7/10 in the order received.

Thanks!

Edited by pgamboa
  • Like 1