Pgamboa is GTG

bndawgs

Phil is a great guy. Very knowledgeable, fair, reliable, helpful and over all just wants to help other mod similar vehicles! Awesome dude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Just wanted to add on to the positivity. Purchased a wiring kit from Phil for the auto dimming rearview. Not only are his products amazing, but so is his support and service. He allowed me to contact him with questions and was vital to a novice like me attempting the add on. Buy with confidence. 

• 2 months later...

Just installed the floor console conversion harness that I got from Phil.  Phil was out of stock when I contacted him and had to build me one and yet he got it shipped the next day.  The workmanship is excellent and add to that outstanding support , what more could you hope for.  A real pleasure to do business with.

• 3 months later...

Phil is an asset to this forum and others that watch his YouTube channel.

The fact that he is willing to share his knowledge with the community shows he wants to help others.

Yes he sells his harnesses, but who would want to do that?

Most would not do the mod if it took having to customize a harness, so his harnesses is an added benefit to his shared knowledge of mods.

I only communicated (PM'd) with him about some of his mods, and he replied with a bunch of links and prices for what I wanted to do.

Apparently he is on vacation, but still takes the time to answer his messages, shows great customer service.

I will definitely be ordering a few items from him come 2019, after I'm finish with my current painting project.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

How do I get the tow mirror harness 

On 3/14/2017 at 3:00 PM, mikejeep said:

I recently bought a set of custom DL3 mirror harnesses from /profile/159655-pgamboa/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="159655" rel="">@pgamboa.. fantastic experience! He had them shipped within an hour of my payment and replied within minutes to every PM I sent about the installation. His custom harnesses are fantastic, but his tech support is even better. Highly recommended.

On 8/13/2017 at 9:59 AM, jpolano said:

Bought a pre-owned 2015 Silverado 2500HD WT and needed to change out the factory mirrors for mirrors that would actually be usable! Did research in this forum and contacted Phil Gamboa to ask for his recommendations. Very knowledgeable guy! He was able to help me source a set of towing mirrors and I purchased a set of door harnesses and door panel switch assembly from him. He was very timely in his correspondence and shipping! The new mirrors made a BIG difference and have the safety features of larger convex mirrors, forward-facing marker lights, and edge-mounted LED turn signal indications. If you're looking to upgrade your mirrors, Phil is the man to contact! Highly Recommended!

jpolano - Windsor, VA

• 5 months later...