Hit 2 geese tonight on the interstate at 85mph

Canada geese, not Canadian geese.

True, true... my bad.

Speaking of smells... a buddy of mine thought it would be quite funny to puke all over the hood of my beater car after a long evening of recreational drinking. Unfortunately the contents leaked down into the cowl area and any time the vents were blowing an unwelcoming odor filled the cabin. Even without the vents open the smell was noticeable. Which reminds me... same friend pee'd in my coolant reservoir on a different beater car after I punctured the radiator on a massive rock out in the boonies. The contents of his bladder still wasn't efficient to keep the car cool enough to make it home and I ended up cooking the head gasket. That car still sits by the barn as I'm not in a rush to disassemble the top end considering his fluids were running through its veins. I really gotta find some new friends....

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's definitely Canadian when in America speaking of geese no one goes oh that damn Canada goose $hi+ on my truck or get those Canada geese off my yard! One would say those f*****g Canadian geese on my yard or a Canadian goose sh@t on my truck....

I believe it is a Canada Goose, not a Canadian Goose, wherever you live. The plural would be Canada Geese. This is the actual name, not just a reference to where it came from.

bingo.

My grandpa told me a story about coming home from a hunt up in Saskatchewan years ago. The border patrol asked him what he got and he said a couple "canadian geese". The officer told him Canadians are people. The birds are Canada Geese.

Back in the day my mom was cruising in her envoy and a goose landed on her hood (winged from the field next to the road). I couldn't believe how much damage that thing did.

It hit right about the passenger headlight and basically folded the hood up. Quarter panels, headlight, and hood all had to be replaced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pics?

Before the days of cell phone cameras so not sure where the physical copies ended up. I know the police gave her a few pictures of it the rest went into the report.

The goose stayed in 1 piece clearly shot, they dug out some bb's but for taking a hit off the hood of a SUV going 45-50 mph I was expecting a little more carnage. Tough birds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bingo.

My grandpa told me a story about coming home from a hunt up in Saskatchewan years ago. The border patrol asked him what he got and he said a couple "canadian geese". The officer told him Canadians are people. The birds are Canada Geese.

How can we get them back to you? Damn illegals lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Once they build that wall, they won't be getting either in or out of the US depending when they finish it.

Since we are talking about pissing in cars, I was returning a purchased car back to a dealer and both my friend and I filled up the windshield washer fluid bottle with piss. I found out that they sold me a vehicle where they didn't fully disclose its history (it had a branded title which means it was written off as a wreck or insurance claim) after I had it for about 3 months. Found out later that it was a stolen car they bought off another dealer which explained the original paint and condition of the vehicle. Shady dealers everywhere and this was a reputable dealer that sold higher end vehicles.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived