Throttle response

Waymon

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THis sounds exactly like what i am felling. Thanks for the thread link. When i get my 2 week old truck from the shop ill have to give this a look see.

Waymon, Did you try this out and did it work for you?

EDIT: I saw your other post referring to this. (I cant find how to delete post) lol

Without doing anything to the warranty.....I have a 6 speed truck, I run it in M5 around town and M6 a lot of the time. I also put a wooden block between the gas pedal housing and the body of the truck.

This has improved my throttle response and connectivity to the truck. My truck has no power mods or no more power than stock. But driving in M mode and with a stiffer pedal, I feel more connected to the vehicle.

• 4 months later...

Not sure if this thread is dead but I just put the SB on my 17’ 6.2L 8sp and holy SH*T what a wake up it was.. left 100’ of rubber outside my office after I installed it. I keep on #7 sport mode (out of 9 levels) and my daily drive is a world of difference. 

Race mode is remotely better but I like the sport the most. Done a lot of tuning on my last truck (04’ 5.3L) and the SB is a great bang for the buck. 

A lot of $ but worth it. 

Archived