Lowered guys what's your tire size!?

Hey guys, I'm still running stock 275/5520's on my 15 Sierra SLT with a 2" front and 4" rear drop. Has anyone played around with getting a bigger tire under the lowered trucks? I'm doing research and planning for when the stock tires burn off and wouldn't mind getting a little more beef under it to get that sport truck look. I've been scouring tire manufacturer websites for possible sizes to change to and thought I'd put it out there for your opinion. Perhaps we'll end up starting a tire fitment thread for lowered guys like the lifted ones have? Anyways, chime in if you have an opinion!!!

post-149619-0-33562100-1485202914_thumb.jpg

• Confused 1

Love,love,love this truck. Need more details. I'm not having any luck searching for a build thread.(not at home and using my phone) Really digging the side exit exhaust. Oh yeah did I mention that I love this truck?

Love,love,love this truck. Need more details. I'm not having any luck searching for a build thread.(not at home and using my phone) Really digging the side exit exhaust. Oh yeah did I mention that I love this truck?

Thank you. No build thread sorry. Some details: 2016 2WD 5.3 Volant Cold Air Intake, Elite Engineering Catch Can, Borla Exhaust Borla Tips, 4/7 Belltech drop, 22" OEM wheels, Continental Tires, Vinyl wrapped bumpers, Denali Grill, Center Console swap. I ordered the truck with almost every option available including spray bed liner, navigation, parking sensors, and lane departure. Just my weekend truck planning to do more but taking it slow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you are staying with the 2/4 drop you could easily go to a 305/50R20 and get about 1 1/2" more width while staying at the same 32" overall diameter.

I'm running 275/40R22 (30.6") up front and 305/40R22 (31.6") out back on a 5/7 drop...

wheels-7.JPG

Edited by dla
  • Like 1

Good looking trucks showing up guys, loving it! I'll probably be staying at the 2/4 partly because i love the ride with a subtle mod. I've been looking at those 305's and will do some research to see if i could fit em on all 4 corners with no rub.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

I'm only lowered about 3" in the rear right now with 305/40r22's all around however as soon as it warms up a bit I will be installing my 2" drop spindles along with 2" lowering leafs for a 2/5 total drop and will let you know how it goes.

Resized_20161024_110907_zpsg8w0pv4r.jpeg

• Like 1