[Photo Set] First Spy Shots of 2019 Chevrolet Silverado

Zane

Maybe it is just a Chevy wrapped in Ford canvas intentionally to throw off everyone looking at spy photo's.

GM may have gotten something right! ;-)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it ends up looking like a Ford, if and when I replace my '16, it will be with a Ford. I hold no allegiance to GM. Only reason I drive a GM is cause it does not look like a Ford!

Yabut the new '18 Ford looks like a Denali.

Mike

We should know by the end the year what this truck is going look like and what the changes and new features are. If I like what I see I will probably by a end of year 2019 (next generation ). If I don't I will by a end of year 2017 (current generation ).

Tailgate looks very kool... better have a lift system as it will surely be heavy. Wonder if step HAS to come down as I often need to run longer loads with gate down...

ummm....Looks like a Mega Cab like Ram! Would love a Chevy EX-CREW! Push button start/remote doors etc. Quieter interior! 25mpgs with V-8 NO TRUBO'S keep that shixt for FERD! I bet GM really gets down and dirty on this next gen! They have huge pile of money now so putting the f-150 in rearview will be icing on the cake!

If it ends up looking like a Ford, if and when I replace my '16, it will be with a Ford. I hold no allegiance to GM. Only reason I drive a GM is cause it does not look like a Ford!

As long as GM sticks to their pushrod V8's, I'll stick with them. I don't need an engine that eats timing chains, cam phasers, and spark plugs like a Ford truck.

It better have square wheel wells too lol... that fit 33's stock...

• 3 weeks later...

Is this for real? The typical time lapse for each generation should be 7 years. We shouldn't be seeing this truck until 2021. If this is actually set to release in 2019, this will most definitely be my last GM vehichle. Facelift after two years, and a completely new chassis 2 years post facelift? What a nightmare, as if resale value already wasn't an issue to begin with.

The K2 trucks are a 2014 model released in late 2013. These trucks will be a 2019 released in 2018. Not sure how you get 2 years out of this math

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 6 months later...

I bet all the GM engineers that read this are laughing at what we are all guessing is underneath the camo.

I got a "kitchen pass" to get a new truck next year. I'll be the test mule on a new design. I really like my 02. With 175k miles it has been a solid truck. Issues it had was the drive shaft clunk, fixed under warranty, Steering will clunk, I fixed years later when the part was reasonable in price since all the dealer would due was grease the shaft. Rebuild the alternator at 170k miles. Other than that it has been a great vehicle.

Will be nice to have more creature comforts. Love the vented seats, especially here in eastern NC.

The only problem with getting a 2019 is they will not be doing any kind of deals until the 2020 model comes out so I'm stuck on paying MSRP.

Been trying to sell my Camaro while I can get a nice price for it but no takers. Looks like it might have to be used as a trade in. One would think with only 16k miles on a 2013 that it would move. The 02 will be a private sell as well since by next Dec it will be worth nothing on a trade in.

I bet all the GM engineers that read this are laughing at what we are all guessing is underneath the camo.

I got a "kitchen pass" to get a new truck next year. I'll be the test mule on a new design. I really like my 02. With 175k miles it has been a solid truck. Issues it had was the drive shaft clunk, fixed under warranty, Steering will clunk, I fixed years later when the part was reasonable in price since all the dealer would due was grease the shaft. Rebuild the alternator at 170k miles. Other than that it has been a great vehicle.

Will be nice to have more creature comforts. Love the vented seats, especially here in eastern NC.

The only problem with getting a 2019 is they will not be doing any kind of deals until the 2020 model comes out so I'm stuck on paying MSRP.

You will a damn fine truck can't wait to see these babies! Your going to skip a couple generations and that will be such welcome change! Personally, I find these K2's are pretty damn sweet. The electric power steering I don't care for is about my only complaint. The engine or ecotec's are EXCELLENT.

Been trying to sell my Camaro while I can get a nice price for it but no takers. Looks like it might have to be used as a trade in. One would think with only 16k miles on a 2013 that it would move. The 02 will be a private sell as well since by next Dec it will be worth nothing on a trade in.

Archived