New chevy truck you better not

You obviously don't hang out over on the Ford forums. There are posts over there too with either love or hate their 10-speed.

Well, I certainly don't visit that forum a lot, so I surely could have missed something. Please post a link of posts from that forum where someone is complaining about the new 10 speed shifting bad, clunking, shuttering, bogging down, hesitating, or other, that are rampid complaints with the GM transmissions.

I love my truck, but sorry to say gm just has more transmission issues with these new trucks. I'm not afraid to admit that.

Everyone on here saying to stop with the buyers remorse or that just because someone has a bad experience that not every other Chevy is a POS. The trucks have problems, every brand of truck has problems, it's not about that. It's the fact that on every case in this whole forum, in some shape or fashion GM has taken every person to the cleaners. They don't care about their customers. All they care about is offering every option and BS warranty possible. Oh if someone would like to disagree I have a 14 that just caught fire. Yeah only after a year of complaining about electrical problems, truck shutting off, the smell of something burning oh and the fact that they didn't know how to fix anything and kept giving me the truck back because they said it was "safe". Yup buyers remorse all right. 50k of remorse. I'll buy old. Still Chevy. But old. I will not deal with this company ever again

I've been calm for the past year. Nothing changed when it caught fire. I was almost happy when it did. But seriously, why must it have to go to the extreme for a dealership to take responsibility for a vehicle. I'm a mechanic myself. I work on aircraft, so I don't understand how a technician can release a vehicle when they don't know how to fix a problem. Now given, yes, most vehicles won't catch fire so it's not that serious, but any problem should be treated as such from a dealership point of view. Am I wrong?

Most of us don't buy a new truck every year or two I was hoping to keep mine 15 plus years but tomorrow I will be calling GM to start a buy back or trade in assistance what ever I get it want have an 8L90 in it

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I certainly don't visit that forum a lot, so I surely could have missed something. Please post a link of posts from that forum where someone is complaining about the new 10 speed shifting bad, clunking, shuttering, bogging down, hesitating, or other, that are rampid complaints with the GM transmissions.

I love my truck, but sorry to say gm just has more transmission issues with these new trucks. I'm not afraid to admit that.

I had to give up my problematic '15 Sierra. Went with an F150 3.5EB with 10 speed. I have seen no one complain about the new 10 speed that Ford/GM developed. Mine shifts absolutely perfect. I know all the GM guys will love it once it's in the new Silverado/Sierra, as long as GM doesn't muck up the programming like they did in my '15.

Archived