Legacy license plates

In California it's 50 for the plates the first time then 40 a year tacked onto our 450$ yearly registration

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

$450 registration - holey cow.........

very cool plate!.. is that an albino bear?

"The Kermode bear (Ursus americanus kermodei), also known as the "spirit bear" (particularly in British Columbia), is a rare subspecies of the American black ..." Revenue from the purchase of these plates also goes to our parks and wildlife! I am 100% with you on supporting the outdoors!

• Like 1

$450 registration - holey cow.........

Some people pay more it goes up or down depending on the age of your vehicle and the type also.

It's crap...I believe it's something like 56$ yearly just to register as a car as inactive

I'm seeing those plates around here more often lately and they definitely make a vehicle stand out however I go back to when they were standard issues so they look out of place to me on vehicles not from that era.

In any caae thats a sharp looking truck you have there!

Here's a picture of my truckf1866487ac28440d7d401e5429aa8e32.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I have New England Patriots Super Bowl plates on my truck, unfortunately it only represents 3...not sure if Ma has a current version or if they are waiting for after next season so they can have all 6, 3 on the left and 3 of the right to balance it.

Those would sure look good on a classic car or truck......... Or if you tow classics.......

If you like it go for it - but the general public could not care less about all these special plates - I get a kick out of deciphering them - and we certainly have had a few - but it's not for anything more than getting a plate you can remember.........

Washington state doesn't even emboss raise the letters anymore - so they look cheap too.........

attachicon.gifbEAST 006.JPG

attachicon.gifChicken In Tow.jpg

Krusty, where in Washington are you?

Some people pay more it goes up or down depending on the age of your vehicle and the type also.

It's crap...I believe it's something like 56$ yearly just to register as a car as inactive

Yeah it's more for pickup trucks because we get classified as "Commercial Vehicles" in CA. When I sold my Sierra and bought a Tahoe from my mom for a couple years, I was shocked that her yearly registration was so much lower even though the cars were the same year and hers had a $12k higher MSRP originally.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...