On 7/24/2019 at 10:10 PM, pgamboa said:

Most power fold tow mirrors will have new lighting features. So if you don’t care about those lights working right, then the heat, power adjust, power fold with be PnP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the reply. Is there a simple way to wire the lights with a harness ?

Edited by gapple12
  • Like 1

Thanks for the reply. Is there a simple way to wire the lights with a harness ?

Yes. If you are DIY Inclined, I have a DIY Wire Kit for this application. PM me for more info.

Are there other requirements after installing your pnp harness that are needed to enable key fob auto fold?

Key fob fold is a Seat Memory dependent feature. I have built a solution to integrate key fold fold as an add on feature (+$150), but it utilizes an 3rd party fold module and heavy driver side harness modification. I used this method on mine for a while until I did the full seat memory retrofit. I’m not a fan of using 3rd party stuff to perform OEM functions, but have this as an option.

• Like 1

On 7/31/2019 at 6:53 AM, pgamboa said:

Key fob fold is a Seat Memory dependent feature. I have built a solution to integrate key fold fold as an add on feature (+$150), but it utilizes an 3rd party fold module and heavy driver side harness modification. I used this method on mine for a while until I did the full seat memory retrofit. I’m not a fan of using 3rd party stuff to perform OEM functions, but have this as an option.

Pgamboa, does the key fob usability for DL3 require seat memory too?  I had thought when I got the harness and the mirror that it all worked.  If that's not the case, it's not really worth it for me to add seat memory just to be able to auto fold the mirrors.  Not to mention such a big expense.  ?

I have not had a chance to install them yet. 

Edited by BluEyeItln
  • Like 1

So looking change out my cheap Chinese tow mirrors on my 2014 Silverado to the am auto with power folding and puddle light I already did the rzy and diy boost auto door harness my question is did I need to just change out the mirror switch to have the the power fold work and I also thought about hooking the puddle light to the dome light circuit tapping off connector x7-1 or x8-2 so it turns on when the door opens 

Shout out to [mention=159655]pgamboa[/mention] . He helped me through the process of where to get my mirrors and what all I needed to install. I followed his video which of course covered everything perfectly. His instructions for the tow mirror modifications were also easy to follow.

I installed mine yesterday and they perform flawlessly. Thanks again for all the help along the way.

• Like 1

On 8/1/2019 at 6:33 PM, BluEyeItln said:

Pgamboa, does the key fob usability for DL3 require seat memory too?  I had thought when I got the harness and the mirror that it all worked.  If that's not the case, it's not really worth it for me to add seat memory just to be able to auto fold the mirrors.  Not to mention such a big expense.  ?

I have not had a chance to install them yet. 

Yeah.  Factory Key Fob fold is a seat memory dependent feature.

Anyone know what’s going on with am auto and 1a auto all their power fold tow mirrors are out of stock

Likely due to popularity. They should be replenishing soon (I hope).

Just installed my boostauto tow mirrors

I didn’t have time to wire the hardness yet

But the drivers side fully works

All lights !! But not the passenger

56b90adce074829e98fe80bc42da9925.jpg537d279cf6e9a96fd1a88d7c4d0a99dc.jpg

7f12e7f558a9e3a62ba9e64366e817e8.jpg

• Like 1