What about the quality between 1A and AM?  Are they actually the same mirrors?  AM is about $120 cheaper.

Same mirrors. If it says “Memory” and “Puddle Lamp” it’s the same Mirror. Only difference between part #s are the cap colors (black textured vs chrome) and if you need the temp sensor for diesel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

***VACATION NOTICE***

Folks, I wanted to advise that I’ll be on vacation starting Tuesday 6/12. I’ll be returning Tuesday 6/19. I have a few orders I’m working on filling before I leave and should get those out before I go.

I will be accepting/booking orders as I am able to. I’ll also try to respond to PMs as I am able to.

I’ll be building/shipping booked orders upon my return as soon as I can. If you order and paid via PayPal, I’ll be using your PayPal email address for the outbound shipment notification so be on the lookout for an email from the USPS.

Thanks everyone!

Hey all,

I realize that PGamboa is on vacation, but I thought I would post a question.  I'm trying to swap from DQS to DL3.  I was hoping I was going to get lucky and not have to switch harnesses.  The drivers side seems to be working fine, although I haven't checked out the memory functions yet.  The Passenger side isn't adjusting the mirror or folding, but it's an ebay mirror so who knows.

Has anybody had any experience with this DQS to DL3 swap?

Thanks,

Don

• Like 1

How can I get a hold of PGamboa to order correct harnesses for the towing mirrors I bought for my truck

Send me a PM :). I am on vacation right now returning on 6/19 but accepting orders during this time. Need to know your truck year, trim, current mirror, and mirror you want to upgrade to. Link to new mirros if aftermarket.

OK thank you I will get info for you may take a few hours or till this after noon to get all info you need I'm at my daughter's soccer jamboree didn't expect such a quick reply thank you and talk to you soon

All good sir. I get about 20-25 PMs daily, so I’ll respond as I am able to.

2 hours ago, pgamboa said:

All good sir. I get about 20-25 PMs daily, so I’ll respond as I am able to.

Phil, your personal skills and products are excellent.  Lucky for us,  your holiday skills suck!  ;-)

• Like 2

Phil, your personal skills and products are excellent.  Lucky for us,  your holiday skills suck!  ;-)

LOL! Our vacation destination is shared with 3 million other people. Long lines... what else would I do? Might as well stay distracted.

tried searching the post but couldn't find anything specific, lots of pages......

2017 GMC Sierra SLE 

Performed the DL8 to DL3 conversion.  Started with passenger side and everything works fine, puddle and signal worked as they should.  Completed the driver side and just the signal light works, no puddle lamp.  Tested lamp, lamp is good.   The only wires I did not run where the auto dimming circuits (from what I read does not affect my issue).  Any guesses???  Checked and rechecked schematic and my wiring.  My mulitmeter took a dump but I'm confident my crimps and connections are good.

• Like 1

tried searching the post but couldn't find anything specific, lots of pages......

2017 GMC Sierra SLE 
Performed the DL8 to DL3 conversion.  Started with passenger side and everything works fine, puddle and signal worked as they should.  Completed the driver side and just the signal light works, no puddle lamp.  Tested lamp, lamp is good.   The only wires I did not run where the auto dimming circuits (from what I read does not affect my issue).  Any guesses???  Checked and rechecked schematic and my wiring.  My mulitmeter took a dump but I'm confident my crimps and connections are good.

Can you provide details on how and where you landed each circuit? If you successfully did the passenger and it works, the driver is the same.

53 minutes ago, pgamboa said:

Can you provide details on how and where you landed each circuit? If you successfully did the passenger and it works, the driver is the same.

That is what gets me, I did everything per your diagrams and the passenger side work fine.  If you say it should work I'm going to have to check continuity and make sure I have a good connection between pins added.  Believe me I checked everything repeatedly before I closed up the doors.  It just got late and I was done messing with it at the time, I could not find the issue.  The only pin I did not check for was the door jam connector.

Thanks Roy