2016-17 silverado ltz center console

jonleon

He offered it to me for $400, we set up a time to meet that night and a couple hours before, text me that someone had offered him $500 for it so I passed on it since it can be had brand new for a few bucks more, this one didn't have the harness either

Seller offers it to you for 400.00 then sells it to another guy for 500.00 and blames his handicap friend , what a piss poor way to sell, he should be banned!

was selling for a buddy along with his front driver seat. Wasn't my call. It was removed from his truck for wheel chair access. I apologize to guy who wanted it. I let him know the circumstances, but apparently he wanted to blast me to make me look like the bad guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I wanted to blast you, I woulda came on here a week ago posting about it, just giving the dude a heads up since he already knew they can be bought for a little over $500 brand new from gm, and just like I told you, for that price the dude offered u, id rather buy brand new 100% complete

You should be able to get at least $1500 for that baby. Don't get low balled.

LOL sound like OJ trying to hawk the collectibles he stole

If anyone else has a full center console like this or a Tahoe/Suburban console, hit me up. South Texas

• txab locked this topic

Archived