In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Just a quick heads up that I am going to be running a special on our Catch Can Systems.

UPR Plug n Play™ Dual Valve Catch Can with UPR Plug n Play™ Clean Side Separator.

Normal Retail is $399.99 for the UPR Plug n Play™ Dual Valve Catch Can System + $69.98 for the UPR Pro-Series™ Check Valve Package

We are offering the complete system including the NEWEST Patented Plug n Play™ CSS - Clean Side Separator

$349.99 as a limited time offer for trucks with Factory Air Intakes.

$379.99 as a limited time offer for trucks equipped with Cold Air Intakes.

This is over $120 savings off either kit for a Special limited time offer!

14-17 GM CHEVROLET GMC TRUCKS 6.2L UPR Plug n play™ DUAL VALVE CATCH CAN CSS

5030-218-CSS Full system - Satin Finish

5030-218-CSS Full system - Black Finish

5030-219-CSS Full System for CAI - Satin Finish

5030-219-1-CSS Full System for CAI - Black Finish

14-17 GM CHEVROLET GMC TRUCKS 5.3L UPR PLUG N PLAY™ DUAL VALVE CATCH CAN CSS

5030-168-CSS Full system - Satin Finish

5030-168-1-CSS Full system - Black Finish

5030-220-CSS Full System for CAI - Satin Finish

5030-220-1-CSS Full System for CAI - Black Finish

UPR PLUG N PLAY ™ Pro-Series™ BILLET CHECK VALVE - 0PSI CRACKING 0-100PSI OPERATING PRESSURE

5044-03 5/8 Check Valve - Black Finish

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPR Catch Can Systems have the best materials from the $100 in Insta-Grip Braided Hoses to the OEM style UPR Plug n Play™ Fittings and the Patented Multi-Stage Multi Chamber Internal Design on our Billet Catch Cans and the Exclusive Patented Clean Side Separator. No other Catch Can System can even come close to the quality or value you get with our Catch Can System.

We don't use cheap rubber hoses and tell you to push the hoses on without clamps or fasteners. Or fill our Catch Can with cheap steel wool that sheds and can be sucked through your engine. No welded designs with parts tack welded together and we don't try to sell you additional o-rings for a system that should come with them and last or be covered by the manufacturer.

Feel free to PM me for details or to get setup with this deal.

Joe

Edited by joeupr
  • Like 1

Hi Joe,

What is the total shipped price of 1qty 5030-168-1-CSS Full system - Black Finish to 40356?

Does it come with check valves and the upgraded ones are $69 or does it not have any to begin with?

Thanks,

Mike

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Joe,

What is the total shipped price of 1qty 5030-168-CSS Full system - Black Finish to 85053

Does it come with the upgraded billet series check valves that are an $69 upgrade

Thanks,

Ken 623-696-6462

Just a quick heads up that we are extending our GM-Trucks Catch Can special offer.

UPRproducts GM Catch Truck Can Special Offer !

UPR Plug n Play™ Dual Valve Catch Can with UPR Plug n Play™ Clean Side Separator.

Normal Retail is $399.99 for the UPR Plug n Play™ Dual Valve Catch Can System + $69.98 for the UPR Pro-Series™ Check Valve Package

We are offering the complete system including the NEWEST Patented Plug n Play™ CSS - Clean Side Separator

$349.99 as a limited time offer for trucks with Factory Air Intakes.

$379.99 as a limited time offer for trucks equipped with Cold Air Intakes.

This is over $120 savings off either kit for a Special limited time offer!

14-17 GM CHEVROLET GMC TRUCKS 6.2L UPR Plug n play™ DUAL VALVE CATCH CAN CSS

5030-218-CSS Full system - Satin Finish

5030-218-CSS Full system - Black Finish

5030-219-CSS Full System for CAI - Satin Finish

5030-219-1-CSS Full System for CAI - Black Finish

14-17 GM CHEVROLET GMC TRUCKS 5.3L UPR PLUG N PLAY™ DUAL VALVE CATCH CAN CSS

5030-168-CSS Full system - Satin Finish

5030-168-1-CSS Full system - Black Finish

5030-220-CSS Full System for CAI - Satin Finish

5030-220-1-CSS Full System for CAI - Black Finish

UPR PLUG N PLAY ™ Pro-Series™ BILLET CHECK VALVE - 0PSI CRACKING 0-100PSI OPERATING PRESSURE

5044-03 5/8 Check Valve - Black Finish

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPR Catch Can Systems have the best materials from the $100 in Insta-Grip Braided Hoses to the OEM style UPR Plug n Play™ Fittings and the Patented Multi-Stage Multi Chamber Internal Design on our Billet Catch Cans and the Exclusive Patented Clean Side Separator. No other Catch Can System can even come close to the quality or value you get with our Catch Can System.

We don't use cheap rubber hoses and tell you to push the hoses on without clamps or fasteners. Or fill our Catch Can with cheap steel wool that sheds and can be sucked through your engine. No welded designs with parts tack welded together and we don't try to sell you additional o-rings for a system that should come with them and last or be covered by the manufacturer.

Feel free to PM me for details or to get setup with this deal.

Joe