In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Sign in to follow this  
harrisonhunter

Looking for a 2016 LTZ chrome grill

Gmpartsdirect or the dealership should have them for about 750.

I'm with you man. I HATE the black plastic grill.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have one on my 16 rc. I went to the dealership and tried to get another for a buddy of mine and they ar3 discontinued only way is to fine someone with an ltz and trade them I think. Once in awhile eBay will pop up with one

How could they possibly be discontinued.

It's the same grill as on my 2017 LTZ non Z71

If I or someone else with a 16 would get in a wreck and damage the grill there must be replacements available.

Also I believe manufacturers are required by law to make certain parts for a vehicle for 10 years, don't know if grills apply to that, but they must be available, they are the same as the 17 LTZ non Z71

It's not discontinued, GM changes part numbers often and if you search by the old number it shows as discontinued. Most likely it has a new part number.

I have that grill. I just took it out of my 2018 LTZ with 600 miles. I have it listed on eBay 

item #202255277576. It is in brand new condition. 

Edited by 2018 silverado
Didn't want my email posted for any/everyone

I have one for sale, OEM.  Nothing wrong with it.  I swapped mine out to a High Country Grille.

On 3/27/2018 at 9:14 PM, Rosedog said:

I have one for sale, OEM.  Nothing wrong with it.  I swapped mine out to a High Country Grille.

Hey is it still for sale?

On 3/27/2018 at 9:14 PM, Rosedog said:

Any chance you could post a picture of this set up. If you had a all chrom grill like he is looking for. I believe you would have all chrom headlights and bumpers . I believe the high country has a colored bumper. I've been thinking of swapping my LTZ grill for a high country grill, but wanted to see what it would look like on the all chrome front. Thanks

I've wondered that too. Grab some images of "dead on" front views of a high country and an LTZ/LT and mspaint-shop them together. 

I'm actually considering swapping my chrome bumper for painted, and leaving my LTZ grill in place. (Sorry, I'm not selling mine. :D )

10 minutes ago, Ashleyfox118 said:

I've wondered that too. Grab some images of "dead on" front views of a high country and an LTZ/LT and mspaint-shop them together. 

I'm actually considering swapping my chrome bumper for painted, and leaving my LTZ grill in place. (Sorry, I'm not selling mine. :D )

Like this ?

20180502_100300.jpg

Yup! That looks pretty good, I think. 

Just have to find a bumper. And I still want LTZ headlights, but that adds a lot of cost. 

6 minutes ago, Ashleyfox118 said:

Yup! That looks pretty good, I think. 

Just have to find a bumper. And I still want LTZ headlights, but that adds a lot of cost. 

Im doung thr ltz headlights soon on mine. (Pictured above) I just did the LTZ taillight swap.  

I personally dont like the flight bumpers. The shape of the footlights look ugly to me 

Flight bumpers? 

I love my foglights! They light up the sides of the road at night :P I have a 2wd LT and it has no tow hooks. I put an LTZ lower bumper thing on with the chrome like the picture, and as a result, I have 2 holes where tow hooks should go. I've been considering putting LED flood lights in them for darker roads. We don't encounter a lot of dark roads where I am right now, but I'm looking at a home in an area that may me filled with deer, so they'd be useful at night time.