In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Sign in to follow this  
Travis1024

Leveled Silverado/Sierra Wheel Spacers

Mine are 11.5 wide but yea I can see the issue with 12+ wide. I'm close with that size but no cutting or need for spacers

Awesome to know!

was your rub pretty bad to begin with? Mine is actually more turning forward than reverse which i thought was odd. Mine rubs just shy of full lock, but if i go to full lock it chirps badly

Mine would only rub on reverse and turning and occasionally forward on turns through inclined roads.

OP did you end up going with spacers? I'm looking into spacers right now since I really like the All Terrain package wheels I have.

I have Camburg arms and stock wheels with 285 70 18 Nitto exo grapplers. No rubbing anywhere. This is with a little over 2.5 inch lift

Happen to have a pic of this? That's almost a 34" tire I've been debating.

On 4/18/2017 at 2:07 PM, pewterliftedz said:

OP did you end up going with spacers? I'm looking into spacers right now since I really like the All Terrain package wheels I have.

I know this is a super late response to this thread (sorry, didn't see it until now), but YES. I did end up going with the 1.75" bora spacers on my 33s. I went from rubbing on the UCA to slightly rubbing on the fender liner at full lock. I feel pretty confident that if I would have gone with 1.25-1.5" spacers instead of 1.75, I wouldn't have any rubbing at all.

15 hours ago, Travis1024 said:

I know this is a super late response to this thread (sorry, didn't see it until now), but YES. I did end up going with the 1.75" bora spacers on my 33s. I went from rubbing on the UCA to slightly rubbing on the fender liner at full lock. I feel pretty confident that if I would have gone with 1.25-1.5" spacers instead of 1.75, I wouldn't have any rubbing at all.

My wheels were actually stolen off my truck, so I went aftermarket.  But I can confirm that 1.25" spacers do fit on factory snowflake wheels, that's the setup that I put on my dads 16' Silverado.

Did you have to trim any to make this wheel and tire combination fit with the 1.75" spacers. I am considering 1.25" wheel spacers with the same wheel , tire, and leveling kit combination but would prefer not to do a norcal mod.