2017 HD Hood Conversion

• 3 weeks later...
That is an awesome looking truck, plus looks like some really good deals on Coca-Cola products too!
Johnny01: LOOKS GREAT MAN!!!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/22/2017 at 10:19 AM, 14GMC14 said:

1dd4007830698c2739cbb720b7b3e712.jpg

d922c8f2f3a8a5f9818b02c263e59343.jpg

I have a Volant cold air intake just removed the cover on it for the air to go in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you had any issues with the Ram Air / Air intake set up? Do you think the ram air would work on the stock air intake as well? 

It should be no issues. Call them to confirm.

If you didn’t get these yet.. go check out Zroads - trex sisters company who makes these.. use coupon code “OilfieldNow” and you’ll save 10% on your order! That coupon code applies for anything on their site.

If you didn’t get these yet.. go check out Zroads - trex sisters company who makes these.. use coupon code “OilfieldNow” and you’ll save 10% on your order! That coupon code applies for anything on their site.

Thanks.

IMG_0067.thumb.JPEG.7829946b146b75c508ccaee441dd6372.JPEG

Almost done; I received this picture today from the shop. I'll take more pictures once I pick it up. 
Johnny01: LOOKS GREAT MAN!!!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Thanks 14GMC14 for sharing all of the info and the pics!

I have a customer with a 2016 Yukon XL Denali that we supercharged last year & he wants to do this hood swap, but anybody know if the 2500HD hood dimensionally will fit onto the 2016 Yukon Denali?...or are we looking at a slice & dice to morph the two together?

So far the dealers and other sources have been a lot of no-help and just hoping to figure it out without having to actually get in a hood to physically check....Thanks in advance!